Trent's last stand...

Armchair GM

Swagger requires balls...

Edwards has a vagina...

His revival is due to anabolic steroids leading us to belive he has replaced his vag...

At some point, it will begin to bleed again, probably in 28 days.

coming from the kid on the couch... I'm not a trent guy but I'm pretty sure he has more brass then your ass Etuffy

Edwards has a vagina...

His revival is due to anabolic steroids leading us to belive he has replaced his vag...

I doubt you could do what he does. I do not think your comments are appropiate. Try adding something useful to the board.

I doubt you could do what he does. I do not think your comments are appropiate. Try adding something useful to the board.

Agreed. I'm entertained by posters on this board who constantly accuse professional football players of being wimps. I'd love to see them cower in fear if they ever stepped onto the gridiron.

Agreed. I'm entertained by posters on this board who constantly accuse professional football players of being wimps. I'd love to see them cower in fear if they ever stepped onto the gridiron.

No kidding. I played football in high school (and truth be told I sucked) -- and I knew that I didn't have what it takes. If you make it to the NFL you're special -- even if you suck.

Edwards has a vagina...

Take the hit Edwards took a few weeks ago against the Colts, come back on the next series and throw a 70-yard TD, and then maybe you can accuse someone of lacking toughness.

Can't argue with the premise. Either Trent demonstrates he's the man, or the Bills will look for someone else. And I'm pretty sure that "someone else" is not on today's roster.

Concur. One of the things I like that Chan the Man seems to be bringing to the Bills is accountability.

Perform badly, you're out. Perform OK, but get out-performed by someone else, you're out.

Now there may be some slack for coaching/teaching/improving in there but not too much.

I always felt like under Jauron, perform badly and he'd make excuses and tolerate it.