Sparano expecting Bills Wildcat

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So do you think they'll play a cat-and-mouse game with formations that look like they could be a wildcat ... or maybe something else, too?

That could be interesting.

The Bills showed some Wildcat in Preseason and I doubt Chan Gailey would show the Dolphins anything.

It is one big poker game.

It's nice to read Sparano give props to Chan: "he’s done whatever he has to do to move the football and he has utilized his personnel as best he can."

Sounds like he's not willing to underestimate the Bills' new coach.

Sounds like a backhanded knock on our players, like he's doing whatever he can with what he has to work with...which is true I suppose.

PTR

The Bills showed some Wildcat in Preseason and I doubt Chan Gailey would show the Dolphins anything.

It is one big poker game.

That's why I can't wait for 1 p.m. Sunday. It'll be good to watch a coach who knows what he's doing (I hope!)

Sounds like a backhanded knock on our players, like he's doing whatever he can with what he has to work with...which is true I suppose.

PTR

That could be, but I prefer to interpret the comments as Chan knows how to coach, unlike (fill in the name of your favorite whipping-boy coach here).

I think Gailey knows Sparano is EXPECTING the Wildcat. :flirt:

You know what I know, but I know what you know but you tmay think that I know what you don't know because you know I know. Unless you know that I know what you know. Is this correct???

That's Sparano talking to Chan before kickoff.

You know what I know, but I know what you know but you tmay think that I know what you don't know because you know I know. Unless you know that I know what you know. Is this correct???

That's Sparano talking to Chan before kickoff.

EXACTLY :thumbsup:

I'm believing that means we'll be seeing another 70-yarder to Evans!

You may be right! :flirt: