Are record this year.

Cuze

What do you guy's think of all the idiot numskull sport's writer's predicting we only win 3 to 5 games this year. After following this team hard since the ota's and preseason i think if we stay healthy i predict 9-7 record with a shot at playoffs. I know it's a big if but to only win 3 games what the f##k.

I hate it when stupid sportswriters diss are team they must be freakin ignorant and it really pisses me off cuz !@#$ are team is as good as those other ones and damn are fans and are town and are peoples are all really behind them and 3 wins !@#$ are team is better than that.

It looks like you should post this in the next thread down:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/118611-ok-the-roster-has-been-set-official-prediction-time/

I think 3-5 wins seems like a decent prediction from someone who doesn't look closer than seeing a new coach, offense, defense on a team that lost it's best pass rusher and finished with 6 wins last year. That's all I make of most of those articles. If you read the article and don't see anything of substance about what happening now on the Bills, that's all it is, IMO, not hatred of Buffalo, the Bills or the fans.

:w00t:

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Record :pirate:

:w00t:

:worthy:

Are record; no swiggly red underline, spellchecks fine, why doesn't it look right? :doh:

Are team, our city, are dream :beer:

Sea, their our players from the team on the board! yeah!

Edited by bowery4