"the Experts"

HARCO186

The reason for me to put this out, is I'm not great with computers, but know how to use them a little. I really think WE THE BILLS FANS need to show our team how to watch their backs. DOG ONE YOU DOG ALL OF US!!!! If we can keep a record and quote of all the "Experts" and what they are and have been saying about the Bills, and if it's done right, we can then (hopefully) have them eating the peanuts out of our ****.... How to do this is Every bad comment and laugh that these guys have, keep it on file. When they turn half way through the season, and say "well I always said they be tougher this year". Or something stupid like that, we can take the recorded quotes and post them on THEIR site and make them explain what they said. It holds them accountable for their words, and makes them look extremely dumb in the end.... Any thoughts, comments on this, or can anybody do this????

The reason for me to put this out, is I'm not great with computers, but know how to use them a little. I really think WE THE BILLS FANS need to show our team how to watch their backs. DOG ONE YOU DOG ALL OF US!!!! If we can keep a record and quote of all the "Experts" and what they are and have been saying about the Bills, and if it's done right, we can then (hopefully) have them eating the peanuts out of our ****.... How to do this is Every bad comment and laugh that these guys have, keep it on file. When they turn half way through the season, and say "well I always said they be tougher this year". Or something stupid like that, we can take the recorded quotes and post them on THEIR site and make them explain what they said. It holds them accountable for their words, and makes them look extremely dumb in the end.... Any thoughts, comments on this, or can anybody do this????

At the very least keep a list of predictions so we can either laugh at them or praise them for being right.

PTR

Gross..but I'm with you. Let's start with that Gollum looking scumbag, John Clayton.

Edited by SKRAAPY

And, if they end up being unfortunately right, do you plan on posting the same quotes to their sites and praising their analysis?

God forbid, they have an opinion that differs from yours.

I love the fact Chan is trying his best to install a winning attitude, and he will not tolerate any BS.

But until that translates into wins on the field, the Bills have 10 years of 'suckitude' dogging them.

Respect is "earned", not given. And in the NFL, the teams earn it by winning.

Without a pass rush, it is hard to argue with the predictions. 3rd down will be this team's downfall. Someone needs to beg Schobel out of retirement. Pay him a couple million dollars to replace Maybin on 3rd downs.

and i was thinking 3rd down is the only down maybin will play ^^

Can't really blame them. I dont agree, but i am a bills fan! All in all I feel the bills will be better this year and the play will show. However we have a really tuff schedule and that will reflect on our record. The bills WILL WIN MORE THEN 2 TO 3 GAMES AS THES "EXPERTS" SAY. We really wont know until probably the 5 game of the season. If our O can produce can our D play passed the 3rd quarter ( i know they were on the field an awful lot last year) honestly i am hoping but we will not know until the season starts!

Ummm, I have a box in the attic for ideas like this. It's labeled - things to do when senile.

Edited by Green Lightning

He is my take. Who cares what he experts or for that matter what anyone here (including myself) really thinks and says. No disrespect intended. Sure it's fun to critique and praise our team and read what others are saying. However, the bottom line is how the Bills perform and that's what really matters. If it makes you feel good to thrown crow at people or have them eat peanuts out of your .... as you put then so be it. I have never really gotten much joy out of saying see I told you so. One exception would be my wife. Hehee. I am new here and I am wondering how much of that "see I told you so attitude" will formulate here? I for one will acknowledge my shortcomings but I will not engage in that immature behavior.

Edited by mpl6876

John, I will grant you "expert" status IF you change this to, say, 11-5.

(I want to someone, anyone, from the media to show the Bills some love).

no offense, hondo, but i can only provide my perspective and it might not meet your reality.

please, go ahead and hope for 11-5. there's no problem with that. you are a fan and i hope that your expectations are satisfied. i could very well be wrong. and officially, at this point i'm at 5.5 wins. i won't make a final guess until next week. and please keep in mind that i get paid whether the bills lose or win. and that means i'll keep my objectivity.

what kinda bugs me is someone (jokingly i hope) questioning whether i'm an expert and the OP suggesting that those who are "negative" toward the Bills be targets for laughter. fine. laugh. there's nothing i've seen to indicate the Bills making any significant jump this season. that said, i do believe they might be on the right track under Gailey.

jw

no offense, hondo, but i can only provide my perspective and it might not meet your reality.

please, go ahead and hope for 11-5. there's no problem with that. you are a fan and i hope that your expectations are satisfied. i could very well be wrong. and officially, at this point i'm at 5.5 wins. i won't make a final guess until next week. and please keep in mind that i get paid whether the bills lose or win. and that means i'll keep my objectivity.

what kinda bugs me is someone (jokingly i hope) questioning whether i'm an expert and the OP suggesting that those who are "negative" toward the Bills be targets for laughter. fine. laugh. there's nothing i've seen to indicate the Bills making any significant jump this season. that said, i do believe they might be on the right track under Gailey.

jw

You seem unusually sober for this time of night.No problems I hope?

Edited by Jim in Anchorage