Have ever you hated a player in the NFL?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hated Willis McGahee for his comments towards Buffalo. I hate Bruschi because of his Pats* bias on ESPN and he was a loud mouthed, overconfident player. And Tom Brady for that matter. I also despise Rex Ryan, but since he's a coach i guess that doesn't count. Besides them, I can't say i truly hate anyone.

Certainly Bryan Cox was up there. I remember the double finger salute he gave to fans at the Ralph, obviously. If we're only going player during playing days (as opposed to, say, Marshall Faulk the douchebag commentator), I'd also have to say Marino, Romanowski, anyone on the 90 Giants, 91 Redskins, 92-93 Cowboys, especially Irvin, Barry Switzer doesn't count as a player, but you get the idea (hated that ass), Bruschi, Zach Thomas (damn four foot tall, no neck freak), Flutie's ego :devil: , that ass kicker from Indy (you're a kicker, you're replaceable, you don't have a voice) Vanderjagt; Jerramy Stevens, Vick, and any other degenerate felon (I'm all for second chances to a point, but come on)... wow... I've barely scratched the surface... :angry: kinda sad... I'm an angry, hate-filled man... :cry: if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go look into some anger management classes, now. :unsure:

McGahee and Peters...I don't think about players from other teams enough to hate them...though I will admit Bruschi is annoying as hell...and though they aren't players, Jerry Jones and Robert Kraft are the 2 owners I do definitely despise...Jones and Kraft both for trying to ruin the league for the regular fans with their pricing and Kraft especially for the fact that his teams have been cheating since 98 at least