WGR says Bills suck

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why? To hear about the pizza Brad Riter ate while in Geneseo? (actual topic 8/30 4:45pm)

PTR

I heard the first 20 minutes or so of Brad's show, and it was about the Bills and it was spot on........I wasn't listening at 4:45 because I was away from the radio, but I didn't need to hear any more.........Brad knows exactly when to talk about the Bills and Sabres and when not to. With these two games, now we're starting to get excited again, and Brad is too, so he talked about them.......After the last game, he talked about the City Grill massacre, which is what was more on people's minds.

Sullivan, Schopp, Riter, White, Bulldog and Simon for some reason think that Bills + Bashing = Ratings. GR wins the marconi award and now they are on cruise control. I asked the question to our Fantasy Football expert Dr. Clancy on last night's web show and he made a good point. Some people feel better when criticizing others. It makes them feel better about themselves.

Edited by TheBillsBeat

First of all the special teams are not set yet, they are formed by the final 53.

Second, the defense has top secret plans :thumbsup:

...and the only reason we have not implemented the plan yet is because we are on double secret probation..... :wallbash:

It takes a special brand of idiot to genuinely believe the Bills will tank this season, and an even higher (or lower depending on point of view) tiered idiot to actually insist on being disappointed if that truly is not the plan of our GM and head coach.

God damn it, it's even more frustrating when callers come on with good points about either trading up in the draft(yeah, probably won't happen, still possible), or mentioning top picks not being a sure thing. Then Schopp starts arguing saying that even a 4-year-old knows the best players are gotten at the beginning of the draft.. I mean come on, are the players really going to walk onto the field on the 12th, hear the roar of 73,000 fans, among all that energy, and decide, "you know what lets dog this". Cut the crap, WGR, seriously.

GO BILLS

Edited by infernus

Sullivan, Schopp, Riter, White, Bulldog and Simon for some reason think that Bills + Bashing = Ratings. GR wins the marconi award and now they are on cruise control. I asked the question to our Fantasy Football expert Dr. Clancy on last night's web show and he made a good point. Some people feel better when criticizing others. It makes them feel better about themselves.

Is your middle name GENERALIZATION?

Bulldog solo with Sully at 5. Defense and special teams will doom us. Wants us to lose for #1 pick and QB in draft. So...because it's preseason nothing the Bills are doing on offense matters, but D and ST are proven as horrible. :blink:

PTR

Nothing unreasonable there. And I really doubt he said he wants us to lose. He's never said anything like that. More like "it wouldn't be bad for the long-term welfare of the team if we," or "it might be better if we," which are both reasonable statements.

Edited by Thurman#1

Nothing unreasonable there. And I really doubt he said he wants us to lose. He's never said anything like that. More like "it wouldn't be bad for the long-term welfare of the team if we," or "it might be better if we," which are both reasonable statements.

No, he literally said he would lose all faith in the organization if they DIDN'T tank this year. It's pure lunacy.

Tanking is gutless and stupid, just like anyone who would suggest such a strategy.

PTR

No, they are all the same. All of them are nego's. They battle to be on top of the negometer....

neg_o_meter.jpg

I see what you did there. I think Riter does a good job and can be very positive. Schopp has no business talking about football unless its in regard to fantasy or memorabilia junk

Edited by tbonestake

Bulldog solo with Sully at 5. Defense and special teams will doom us. Wants us to lose for #1 pick and QB in draft. So...because it's preseason nothing the Bills are doing on offense matters, but D and ST are proven as horrible. :blink:

PTR

If brains were explosives these two wouldn't have enough charge between them to blow their nose.

It would be great to see those guys tell a veteran like Andra Davis that they should tank.

And I don't know why people listen to GR. You pretty much are guaranteed to be disappointed. Podcasts and satellite radio are the way to go.

Uh, Riter hasn't been on GR in 3 years.......That's always my point on these threads. I hated GR, too, but they are not negative for negatives sakes anymore......If you haven't listened in 3 years, you wouldn't know that.