I guess I gotta bring the cold water again.

ICE

Ice, maybe you should consider finding another team to cheer for, The Bills won today, maybe it was not pretty, but since this is not figure skating you don't get points for style...

The team is 6-6 and is starting to look like a real possibility for a playoff team...

If that does not make you happy, then become a Steeler or Patriots or Eagles or Colts or Falcons fan...

147256[/snapback]

:w00t:

Kinda of funny coming from you :w00t:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since some are calling me out by name.

We damn near lost to the 2nd worst team in all of football. They have an part time head coach and it still took....

7 turnovers...

A Kickoff return for a TD...

A Defensive return for a TD..

To beat the 2nd worst team in all of football.

146964[/snapback]

Please go find a new team to abuse - you are miserable...do you even like the Bills?

During the game, I was yelling for it to hit halftime because the Bills always seem to come out strong after the break.  Unlike last year's squad, this team actually MAKES halftime adjustments.

146997[/snapback]

One of the true gauges regarding coaching talent. They are making teriffic adjustments!

A frequent poster here (who shall remain nameless) and I were watching the game andguessing on what ICE's weekly "Look at me" post was going to be all about. We had a good laugh.

Good job, Icey....you've reached the point of being a trivial joke to fill the space during TV timeouts.

We damn near lost to the 2nd worst team in all of football. They have an part time head coach and it still took....

7 turnovers...

146964[/snapback]

At home and a division rival playing for a new coach (interim) going into Miami wasnt a gimme.

Ice, maybe you should consider finding another team to cheer for, The Bills won today, maybe it was not pretty, but since this is not figure skating you don't get points for style...

The team is 6-6 and is starting to look like a real possibility for a playoff team...

If that does not make you happy, then become a Steeler or Patriots or Eagles or Colts or Falcons fan...

147256[/snapback]

Cripes, ICE! Why do you watch? Do you get any enjoyment out of the games?? The game wasn't pretty but was exciting as hell. Maybe you should stick to following the Sooners.

Oh yeah, :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: for making me agree with T-Bone! ;);)

7 turnovers...

146964[/snapback]

I blame Bledsoe. ;)

That's what we used to do back in the day.  Create turnovers and score in all facets of the game.  That's what good teams do, ICE.

146973[/snapback]

It's amazing how many don't have the ability to reason past the points made!

Cripes, ICE! Why do you watch? Do you get any enjoyment out of the games?? The game wasn't pretty but was exciting as hell. Maybe you should stick to following the Sooners.

Oh yeah,  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  for making me agree with T-Bone!  :(  :lol:

147958[/snapback]

Yeah Ice :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: for making people agree with me... ;)

If it's any consolation...I still don't agree with you, you festering pustule. 

:lol:

148166[/snapback]

Gee Tommy, the way you were going on in the chatroom yesterday, I thought you were Ice's twin brother.... ;)

Now you go back on ignore... :(

Guest Guesteroo

7 turnovers...

146964[/snapback]

Last time I checked, we won by 10 points. Who says we "needed" that defensive TD? We could have just made them turn it over on downs later in the series.

Anyway, ANY road victory in the parity filled NFL is a good victory. . .