Roscoe Parrish Just Slammed Jauron

Steely Dan

It's funny that Jauron was considered a players coach for going easy on them. Yet they seem to respect Gailey a lot more because he makes them work hard.

Yes, because they see the results of the hard work, and didn't see the results from not doing the work...

I think you're right.. It really depends on the coaches putting them into the best position to win. I think Chan gives them an edge. IMHO he beleives in players on both sides of the ball. Right or wrong it seems to have rubbed off on the team. I'm not sold on him yet but I appreciate what I see so far. We'll see what happens when the games mean something.

I really believe this team has more talent than people think.

me too :thumbsup:

Well, let's remember how many games they have been close in the past 2-3 years.

The complaint was they never knew how to finish. Here's to hoping that a revamped strength dept., an offensive identity, and some Thrilla' in #21, we may be on to something.

:beer:

It's funny that Jauron was considered a players coach for going easy on them. Yet they seem to respect Gailey a lot more because he makes them work hard.

As a teacher, its the same thing with kids.

You are not supposed to be there to be their buddy. If you're worried about being liked, you will be ineffective as a teacher- though they might like you.

Same thing w/Jauron. Being the nice guy will not translate to results.

He was asked about his role this year compared to last year. "I'm still here and they're gone."

The truth is the light. Preeeaaaach...

As a teacher, its the same thing with kids.

You are not supposed to be there to be their buddy. If you're worried about being liked, you will be ineffective as a teacher- though they might like you.

Same thing w/Jauron. Being the nice guy will not translate to results.

All of my favorite teachers/professors were the one's who were hardest on me.

I really believe this team has more talent than people think.

I agree, we're not the most talented team but we have some very interesting players that can be very productive in this league. The guidance to such talent has been lacking, that is all.

Coaching is very important and we're starting to see the results.