Watching a special on Palladia about Rush

The Poojer

I am not what anyone would ever consider a fan of the band, in fact, from the mid-late 70's I absolutely hated the band, but had since grown to like them. This special about the life of the band is incredible. What a sound, and what a dedication to that sound and the musical quality....WOW!!!!

A friend of mine saw his 10th Rush concert (over 20 years) the other night in St. Louis. I enjoy their music (not a big fan of theirs) and appear to be down-to-earth and don't get negative press- except for that Alex Lifeson "incident". I think it's disappointing they aren't in the Rock Hall yet.

Also, I don't get to see it too much, but Palladia may be the best music channel on television. They actually show concerts, a lot of which are in High Def!

A friend of mine saw his 10th Rush concert (over 20 years) the other night in St. Louis. I enjoy their music (not a big fan of theirs) and appear to be down-to-earth and don't get negative press- except for that Alex Lifeson "incident". I think it's disappointing they aren't in the Rock Hall yet.

Also, I don't get to see it too much, but Palladia may be the best music channel on television. They actually show concerts, a lot of which are in High Def!

They should be allowed to take the name MTV since they actually have music programming on all the time.

Loved Beyond the Lighted Stage. Looking forward to getting the DVD with all the bonus stuff . . .

Also looking forward to next Thursday's show in Syracuse. 6th Row! (Just don't rain on me) . . .

One of the coolest things in the bonus material was Geddy showing off his baseball memorabilia. He has a mini-Cooperstown in his house.

One of the coolest things in the bonus material was Geddy showing off his baseball memorabilia. He has a mini-Cooperstown in his house.

If I had his coin I'd have Cooperstown in my house.

BTW I only had tickets to see Rush once, the wife and I are big fans. We had tickets to see them in Miamin in 1982. Our car broke down and we couldn't make it. I've known my wife for 30 years and have only seen her cry twice. That was second time, the first time was the first time I took my pants off. :cry:

Rush are quite happy not being in the hall if you consider who their company would be if they got in.