NFL Replay Help

Coach55

Did anyone have NFL Replay last year?

I have a dilemma - I live in the NYC metro area and just moved into a house which I can't get DirecTV due to tree coverage. I was thinking I could get NFL replay and watch the games at midnight (its not too hard to keep off the news for 8 hours as the Jets and Giants dominate coverage).

My question is - when you log in to select your game is the score shown or just the teams playing? i.e. would it look like:

Miami 7 @ Buffalo 21

or

Miami @ Buffalo

Edited by Coach55

They do not show the score.

I had the NFL Replay last season. I only had to use it one time, where I hadn't already seen the game, earlier in the day. It was the game where the Bills got crushed by the Dolphins. I almost wished I had known ahead of time! :P

They do not show the score.

I had the NFL Replay last season. I only had to use it one time, where I hadn't already seen the game, earlier in the day. It was the game where the Bills got crushed by the Dolphins. I almost wished I had known ahead of time! :P

Thanks. That is what I was hoping for.

yup. They don't show the score. I really enjoyed rewind since I don't have the day free due to baby and house remodeling, but I DO have the evenings free when wifey and baby are sleeping. It was great to be able to relax and watch the games. With DTV I'd have recorded it anyways and had to watch it at basically the same time.

Of course it IS easier here on the west coast...

I believe there is an option to show the scores or not. Also, I saw in the news today that for the first time this year, the Sunday ticket package will be available as an online only package for $350 per year (in case money grows and trees and you can't wait the extra 8 hours.)

and there it is...

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2010/08/directv-to-offer-nfl-sunday-ticket-to-non-subscribers-via-the-internet/1

While I enjoy the option of watching on-line, when there previously was no option...no way would I pay that kind of money to watch on line. It just isn't the same...$40 for the Replay thing is much more reasonable, even if it isn't as convenient.

So, looking into the NFL Replay again and now it appears they have some sort of "no rewind while any NFL game is broadcast"?

So, you can't watch it all day Sunday and then you are blacked out Mon night too? When the hell CAN you watch? Tuesday?

So, looking into the NFL Replay again and now it appears they have some sort of "no rewind while any NFL game is broadcast"?

So, you can't watch it all day Sunday and then you are blacked out Mon night too? When the hell CAN you watch? Tuesday?

I thought you had it last year? The gametime thing hasn't changed, it was the same last year whether you had it or not.

I lived in Hawaii for most of the season last year, so with the time difference, it worked out well. During the time I was on the east coast, I usually watched the Bills before MNF started (no halftime or commercials really speeds the games up), and any other games outside of the Bills that I wanted to watch I went through later in the week. Didn't really care about knowing the score then.

If you can stay up late enough, it's great to watch it after midnight. But since I don't, I don't expect to be able to watch the game without knowing the score. It's still worth it for me to be able to see the full games.