Tight End Problem

LABills08

Per Allen Wilson's Twitter, Matthews just got injured, tweaked his ankle. With Schouman and Nelson out, Stupar is the only one left.

That aint good.

Oh my. I wonder if Stupar will make the 53 man roster? Perhaps someone should start a thread discussing that "possibility"

Martin Rucker was signed by the Cowboys two days ago. Damn.

Doesn't sound like he's doing that well considering he was let go from the Bucs for failing a physical. Probably not the guy we need to jump right in to the lineup.

As far as I can tell, Michael Gaines is out there. He showed glimpses of talent while he was here and would at least be a body until we get Nelson back.

I think LJ Smith is available too. Not sure what his deal is. He was injured a lot last season, not sure if he's still broke.

Doesn't sound like he's doing that well considering he was let go from the Bucs for failing a physical. Probably not the guy we need to jump right in to the lineup.

You may be right, but based on how great he looked in college, I'd be all for taking a flier on him. People were writing off Vernon Davis a year or two ago, too.

Chris Brown from BB.com chimes in with his "realistic" TE options for the Bills.

http://blogs.buffalo...tic-te-options/

I didn't realize that Colin Peek was released recently from Atlanta, I really liked him coming out of college and he does have connections with Gailey. Methinks thats our man.

Edited by BillsGuyInOrchardPark