Kellen Clemens might be available

Again, is he better than our first-string QB? I don't care how bad he is in the perspective of the QBs on his current team, rather want to compare him to the gar-bage we have on OUR team.

No, he's not better than Trent on any quantitative level. His career QB Rating and TD/INT ratio are way worse.

No, he's not better than our #4. I wouldnt take Mark Brunell to play on our team over Trentative and Fitz and Brohm, and he was the guy the Jets wanted over Clemens. Everytime I saw Clemens he looked like crap, and apparently the Jets thought so, too.

Fair enough. I don't know enough about him, so I'll bow to someone who does. There's got to be SOMEONE out there better than Trent.

There are very few quarterbacks Trent Edwards is better than (swallow), the ones he is better than are all back ups.

Clemens is one of them, how do you grade out is terrible slightly better than horrible ?

He brings nothing to the table we don't already have, another can't get anything done.

Kevin Glenn has a QB rating of 102.2 ... he's just up the road in Hamilton ... I think we can maybe get him in for games on Sunday's ... and I hear the MADDEN CFL ratings are sky high for him! http://www.ticats.ca/roster/show/id/135

Right now ... I want every and any quarterback who is not on the Bills' roster and who has never looked at our playbook nor played with our wide receivers or behind our o-line. I know any one of them would take us immediately to the Super Bowl ... and we can get to the Super Bowl if we just get one of them ... Kellen Clemens would lead us to at worst a 12-4 season ... Thigpen an 11-5 year ... but Kevin Glenn ... we can win them all with him!

Let's go pick them all up now ... and while we are at it ... let's see who the Raiders cut first and plug them in here ... :worthy:

He was so good on the Jets that they signed 86 year-old Mark Brunell to be the back-up? No thanks.

Mark Brunell, man I wish we could have made that move. His left handedness would help resolve the left tackle issue, If only the Jests hadn't anticipated this and signed him to a 2 year deal.

Since he just filed bankruptcy I bet the bills could have gotten him to sign on to play through age 51...