Pissed off bull jumps into stands

Beerball

Not sure if you're serious with your point, but...

1) The guys choose to do it.

2) They're no danger to the fans in attendance.

What, are you a recent Bills fan??

Seriously though, whether they choose to do it or not you don't see at least a hint of barbarianism in us cheering on as massive guys causing life long bodily harm to themselves and others?

Seriously though, whether they choose to do it or not you don't see at least a hint of barbarianism in us cheering on as massive guys causing life long bodily harm to themselves and others?

Same as the Roman's, except today's folks are well compensated for their Gladiatorial games.

:rolleyes:

:thumbsup:

Yes that's what guys running into each other until they cause severe brain damage to themselves are for. :rolleyes:

Pretty much. I wouldn't really compare bull fighting to football because the bull has no idea what the deal is. That animal is going to die and have a painful last day, no matter what. I'll never understand the fascination some humans have with torture.

On and BTW, :thumbsup: to the bull.

Big time. It's too bad he didn't take a few more with him.

Oh sure I do, but I figure they've willingly signed their own deal with the devil (the aforementioned downside for obscene money) so ethical concerns are a little more vague.

I wonder if people will ever learn that wild animals are not for our entertainment.

it's not a wild animal, those bulls are very carefully bred to be what they are...

and BTW it dit not happen in a classic corrida, that bull was not supposed to be killed by a matador, it was the Navarre version of what we call here in SW France a "course", people dodging small bulls in an arena, trying to jump at the last moment, jumping over the bull etc... the bulls used in those "courses" are not killed nor even hurt... that 500 kgs bull was two times lighter than a classic corrida bull.

it's not a wild animal, those bulls are very carefully bred to be what they are...

and BTW it dit not happen in a classic corrida, that bull was not supposed to be killed by a matador, it was the Navarre version of what we call her in SW France a "course", people dodging small bulls in an arena, trying to jump at the last moment, jumping over the bull etc... the bulls used in those "course" are not killed nor even hurt... that 500 kgs bull was two times lighter than a classic corrida bull.

But a full four times lighter than your bull...

(Had to be said. :thumbsup:)

But a full four times lighter than your bull...

(Had to be said. :thumbsup:)

i really do not care about bullfighting but i can't stand people giving lessons about it without even knowing what it is about...

and well i find the anti -corrida crowd really funny... those bulls have lot better lives (the best pastures, the best food, the best care...) than the cows they eat everyday in their steacks and burgers...