Byrd out indefinitely

tbonestake

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Although we are deep at Safety, Byrd was exciting to watch and everytime the ball went up in the air last year, there was a possible INT. What happened after the INT is another story...but still, it sucks to lose one of our more visible and exciting players.

Hurts but safety is still one of our stronger areas with Wilson, Whitner, and Scott,

:lol:

But it's still a huge loss.

???

Byrd wasn't the #1 pick.

He means the Bills will get next years #1 pick.

I used to think the injury problem was a conditioning thing. Now I think it's just a horrible luck thing. :P

Ah.

I'm still not sure I understand his post.

I'm pretty sure he means that just because we are missing one guy (however good he is) who is part of our best unit, in a sport where there are 10 other guys on the field at a time, for an unknown number of games (Could be 1 to 16 at this point), that we are going to lose all but 1 game and as a result have the number one pick in the draft. Thats what I got from it. One ridiculous run-on sentence that has no real basis. How did I do? :lol:

I'm pretty sure he means that just because we are missing one guy (however good he is) who is part of our best unit, in a sport where there are 10 other guys on the field at a time, for an unknown number of games (Could be 1 to 16 at this point), that we are going to lose all but 1 game and as a result have the number one pick in the draft. Thats what I got from it. One ridiculous run-on sentence that has no real basis. How did I do? :lol:

Close. Don't forget early hobbling of Lynch/Jackson, a WR or three and who knows who else.