Keepers, sleepers, and straight trash

Justice

Keepers

Spiller, Jackson, Lynch, Wood, Levitre, Evans, Parrish (return ability), K. Williams, Dwan Edwards, Stroud, Poz, McGee, Florence, Byrd, Whitner, Wilson, Scott, Lindell, and Moorman

Sleepers

Bell, Meredith, Steve Johnson, David Nelson, Shawn Nelson, Carrington, Troup, Coleman, Batten, McKelvin, and Calloway.

Straight Trash

Trent Edwards, Fitzpatrick, Brohm, Chambers, and pretty much everyone else.

Keepers

Spiller, Jackson, Lynch, Wood, Levitre, Evans, Parrish (return ability), K. Williams, Dwan Edwards, Stroud, Poz, McGee, Florence, Byrd, Whitner, Wilson, Scott, Lindell, and Moorman

Sleepers

Bell, Meredith, Steve Johnson, David Nelson, Shawn Nelson, Carrington, Troup, Coleman, Batten, McKelvin, and Calloway.

Straight Trash

I thought that this was gonna be a fantasy football thread. I am disappointed. :lol::wallbash:

I thought that this was gonna be a fantasy football thread. I am disappointed. :lol::wallbash:

We could do that.

Keepers- everyone knows this!!

sleepers- That's for me to know and you to find out!!!!

straight trash- Anyone on the Bills offense.

Happy?

Keepers

Sleepers

Straight Trash

Pretty damn accurate 2 me!....................O wait you said $hitner was a keeper. Please delete this thread.

Keepers

Sleepers

Straight Trash

I agree for the most part :lol:

Pretty damn accurate 2 me!....................O wait you said $hitner was a keeper. Please delete this thread.

Calm down, dude. I'm not saying Whitner is a baller or anything like that, I'm just saying he's a keeper for this team.

BTW. I think Whitner will have his best year yet.

Calm down, dude. I'm not saying Whitner is a baller or anything like that, I'm just saying he's a keeper for this team.

BTW. I think Whitner will have his best year yet.

Hmmm. Is that because he let a tight end make a 25 yard catch on the part of the field he was suppose to be covering? Your right he did have a pretty sweet celebration after, much like Maybin after he makes such a stellar play. I see it now, $hitner has sucked his whole career because he was playing in the Tampa 2. But after seeing how he wreaked havoc with his celebrations on friday I agree, he is due for a great year.

Hmmm. Is that because he let a tight end make a 25 yard catch on the part of the field he was suppose to be covering? Your right he did have a pretty sweet celebration after, much like Maybin after he makes such a stellar play. I see it now, $hitner has sucked his whole career because he was playing in the Tampa 2. But after seeing how he wreaked havoc with his celebrations on friday I agree, he is due for a great year.

They were in man, he was Wilson's man. Wilson had a bad game. DW wasn't great..... just saying

Dude you don't even know what the defense was or what his responsibilities were on the play. Could have been his guy then again maybe not. Unless you called the defense you don't know. As a safety his main job is to not let anyone get behind him and to make the tackle. He did both on that play. Could have been a LB was supposed to be in that zone.

The linebacker covering the TE lost him, not Whitner.

A basic concept of football is when the WR runs by the Cornerback it is the Safetys job to pick him up. Why was whitner droping back 50yds downfield when the TE was already past the CB?

1. He couldn't have been TOO deep...he was right there to make the hit almost immediately after the ball was caught.

2. As you said, his primary coverage may have been deep on a WR....and if that was the case, then he made a heck of a play to break off of that coverage and get to the TE in reasonably good time.

A basic concept of football is when the WR runs by the Cornerback it is the Safetys job to pick him up. Why was whitner droping back 50yds downfield when the TE was already past the CB?

I'll give you this...you're resilient. You think after the first time you were wrong you may kind of tucked your tail between your legs, but you are going to prove DW was wrong, whether you are right or not.

Also...he didn't celebrate, he told Cooley he'd get it again, which is exactly what he should have done. If Cooley is in that position again, and remembers the hit, he might hear footsteps. Good Safety play...but you can turn it into your crusade against Whitner.

Keepers

Sleepers

Straight Trash

Are these just players you like and don't like?

Should we include 1st day draft picks as sleepers? Aren't they supposed to contribute?

Whitner is a KEEPER...

...Scott and Wilson are straight trash!!! :wallbash:

I'll give you this...you're resilient. You think after the first time you were wrong you may kind of tucked your tail between your legs, but you are going to prove DW was wrong, whether you are right or not.

Also...he didn't celebrate, he told Cooley he'd get it again, which is exactly what he should have done. If Cooley is in that position again, and remembers the hit, he might hear footsteps. Good Safety play...but you can turn it into your crusade against Whitner.

He did celebrarte but that is besides the point. You prob have not been a fan long enough to remember this-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAHWsKoSN7M. GAME. SET. MATCH. $HITNER SUCKS. Gettn trucked by Sammy Morris = HA HA. Maybe that happened because they were always asking him to play out of position.