And Joe Theisman said!!!!!

hamtenp

Joe Theisman said a lot last night. None of it meant anything.

like when he said "young linemen are expected to make mistakes..." then the camera focuses on Dockery as the guilty party and he said "even veterans are expected to make mistakes"... :censored::wallbash:

Joe Theisman said a lot last night. None of it meant anything.

I think it's possible Theisman may have confused "tired" for slow. He was confused a lot last night.

Theisman is no Norman Einstein

The annoucers had a skins love fest going on, it was really dumb listening to them so I turned it down.

Really? The announcers from Washington favored the Redskins?

Betcha $20 if the feed was from Buffalo the announcers would have favored the Bills

Nothing Theisman says is credible - nothing. My favorite was when he was prasing Jim Haslet for coaching the Saints through the Katrina disaster in 2000. Even when reminded that Katrina was in 2006, and Haslet was not the coach, he continued on his "what a fabulous coaching job that was". Unbelieveable. You simply can't take anything he says seriously.

Nothing Theisman says is credible - nothing. My favorite was when he was prasing Jim Haslet for coaching the Saints through the Katrina disaster in 2000. Even when reminded that Katrina was in 2006, and Haslet was not the coach, he continued on his "what a fabulous coaching job that was". Unbelieveable. You simply can't take anything he says seriously.

I'm a pretty open-minded guy & try to give people the benefit of the doubt & not be judgmental. But man I can't stand listening to Theisman!

And Haslet was the coach, but let's not let facts get in the way.

Theisman is no Norman Einstein

Really? The announcers from Washington favored the Redskins?

Betcha $20 if the feed was from Buffalo the announcers would have favored the Bills

Did anyone watch Theisman suck up to Daniel Snyder in the booth? Yes Mr Snyder the stadium looks great. Yes Mr Theisman u r so smart. Yes Yes Yes Mr Snyder and so on and so on!!!!!!!!!

Listening to Theisman last night was unbearable. Everything he says is factually wrong.

i will give ole Joe 2 pieces of credit,& ive gotta go back over a decade to do it. Friday before the Music City Miracle he said whichever team wins between the Bills & Titans would represent the AFC,& immediately called it an illegal forward pass. (home run throw forward)....um yup. thats all ive got. last nite sucked.(from a fans standpoint only, life is good otherwise :beer: )

I loved when Joe Theismann was talking to Snyder and the Bills punted the ball to the Redskins. Joe was telling Snyder that the Skins just made an interception and went on to tell the owner that Washington didn't turn many balls over last year and this was good to see. They showed him in the booth seconds later with a big dumb ass smile on his face. He had no idea it was a punt and not an interception. I guess he's not good at multi-tasking. He also got on Chambers for jumping offsides and it was Merideth. It was hard listening to that goof...