It doesn't matter !!!!!!

It doesn't matter who the coach, this team is hopeless. They continue to be a mirror image of a heartless, guttless, clueless, team year after year. I have never been one to talk trash about the bills, but how many years of this can a person take. Has anyone seen anything positive out of tonights game? Please help me, because it usually takes me about till week 10 to realize how much they really suck, but as of 7 mins into the second half I was sold on that thought already. I didn't see any difference in the teams attitude tonight then when Jauron was here, expect his teams could play special teams. :P

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't matter who the coach, this team is hopeless. They continue to be a mirror image of a heartless, guttless, clueless, team year after year. I have never been one to talk trash about the bills, but how many years of this can a person take. Has anyone seen anything positive out of tonights game? Please help me, because it usually takes me about till week 10 to realize how much they really suck, but as of 7 mins into the second half I was sold on that thought already. I didn't see any difference in the teams attitude tonight then when Jauron was here, expect his teams could play special teams. :P

It's not a attitude problem, it's a talent problem.

You want positives i will give you positives.

-Run blocking is pretty good. All RB's made plays.

-Pass protection looked ok with 3 starters out.

-Lee and Steve Johnson both looked good against decent corners.

-Decent QB pressure. Maybin even got involved.

-Chris Ellis looked good. He should start if you ask me.

Negatives

-INT obviously. Trent needs to throw that away. Lee needs to step into it.

-Maybin's penatly kept a drive alive. Weak call if you ask me.

-Pass defense is suspect. To much open over the middle.

-Cut Reggie Corner he's terrible. Please put in youboty.

Negatives

Trent needs to throw the ball before the WR makes his break. A WR makes a break and looks for the ball. If he has a 1/2 step and the ball is well thrown, it should be a completion. Trent refuses to let it go and trust the WR.

Now, I admit Evans didn't come as strong for that ball as he should have (or as strong as Hall did). But Reed ran his pattern, turned and the Trent still had the ball. WTF? Now they all have to GUESS what the hell is going on? Not excusing Reed on that play, but the INT belongs to Trent.

Negatives

you want positives I will give you positives.

I am positive that we have the worst starting QB in the entire NFL.

I am positive the Bills are terrible in all phases of the ball

I am positive they will not win more than 3-4 games this year.

I am positive some a-hole is going to reply that I am not a true Bills fan.

Trent needs to throw the ball before the WR makes his break. A WR makes a break and looks for the ball. If he has a 1/2 step and the ball is well thrown, it should be a completion. Trent refuses to let it go and trust the WR.

Now, I admit Evans didn't come as strong for that ball as he should have (or as strong as Hall did). But Reed ran his pattern, turned and the Trent still had the ball. WTF? Now they all have to GUESS what the hell is going on? Not excusing Reed on that play, but the INT belongs to Trent.

This is a tough call. Edwards did not throw on time because he was quickly flushed out of the pocket. Chambers was a turnstile as usual.

Evans needs to get to the ball and help the QB out. When a QB throws on the run the WR needs to be moving too.

I put this one on Evans.

you want positives I will give you positives.

I am positive that we have the worst starting QB in the entire NFL.

I am positive the Bills are terrible in all phases of the ball

I am positive they will not win more than 3-4 games this year.

I am positive some a-hole is going to reply that I am not a true Bills fan.

You are not a true bills fan

This is a tough call. Edwards did not throw on time because he was quickly flushed out of the pocket. Chambers was a turnstile as usual.

Evans needs to get to the ball and help the QB out. When a QB throws on the run the WR needs to be moving too.

I put this one on Evans.

We disagree on who we blame most. But we agree on the bolded sentence.

Negatives

Decent QB pressure? In the first half we had no sacks and no pressures.

Maybin was owned by a rookie in his first start. Maybin also had a late hit on their second possesion, which, by the way kept the Skins drive alive.

BTW - Maybin is still in the game in the fourth quarter playing against fodder. He has made some QB pressures in the second half but is lost on running plays.

-INT obviously. Trent needs to throw that away.

I watched that play over and over. There was something (before he threw the ball) in his body language, where he clearly just gave up on the play after his #1 option didn't work out... He sort of went limp--the message I took away was, "I don't really feel like being in the NFL because I don't have the heart for it."

Then, after that brief moment of capitulation, he sort of half-assedly stepped away from the rusher tossed that sad little floater for the easy INT.

I've seen enough. My personal verdict is that Trent Edwards sucks and will always suck.

I watched that play over and over. There was something (before he threw the ball) in his body language, where he clearly just gave up on the play after his #1 option didn't work out... He sort of went limp--the message I took away was, "I don't really feel like being in the NFL because I don't have the heart for it."

Then, after that brief moment of capitulation, he sort of half-assedly rolled out and tossed that sad little floater.

This is part of what I was getting at. It has to be tough for the WR to even guess what Trent is eventually going to do since he doesn't seem to do it with commitment and confidence.

Negatives

I'm glad you see all that, because I see 0-16.

Dean, I've said this for two years. The good/great QBs in the NFL throw the ball to WRs who don't appear to be open. Trent only seems to be able to pull the trigger if he sees daylight.

Until that is fixed, he's worthless.

I put this one on Evans.

i was most disappointed by lee's effort, but it was pretty awful around. no help from the line and should've been thrown away.

trent sucks so bad and what's worse is he's the best we got.

i think we should throw levi to the wolves. since i have seen the least of him, he must be the savior in the rough!

yeah evans needs to make a play on that one.

Negatives

Did anyone see a pass rush? I'm not counting when they got a sack during scrub play. The holding penalty on the first drive was killer too.