if Bills crush skins in preseason, will they get respect

Chuckknox

Will it stop the 31st best team predictions? It might be a good wake up call to the rest of the AFC East that thinks they are going to get 2 easy wins.

It is getting really old, hearing all of these experts predict 2-14, etc... Smack the skins good, and may be they will shut up for a while - until the season really starts.

I hope the Bills welcome the Skin's coach back to the NFL.

Go Bills!!!

Will it stop the 31st best team predictions? It might be a good wake up call to the rest of the AFC East that thinks they are going to get 2 easy wins.

It is getting really old, hearing all of these experts predict 2-14, etc... Smack the skins good, and may be they will shut up for a while - until the season really starts.

Go Bills!!!

As much as I want to see a Bills win tonight, I disagree with your premise. Nobody remembers/cares about the results of preseason games.

Go Bills!!!

2008: Preseason - Detroit Lions 4-0-0

2008: Regular season - Detroit Lions 0-16-0

After that 16th straight loss, any football fan with half a brain stem officially stopped thinking ANYTHING about teams in the preseason. :thumbsup:

its preseason which means absolutely nothing

on the other hand, i just dont understand how any of these so called experts think the Bills will some how be worse this year without Jauron then they were with him...i certainly dont think they will make the playoffs but come on, how could they possibly be worse

Why do you want to give our rivals in the AFC east a wake up call now. Wouldn't you prefer it if they took the Bills lightly and then each got their own wake up call face to face? Besides preseason games mean absolutely nothing.

Ask Turk if they mean "nothing".

Revised question: If the Bills get pasted by the Skins, will fans stop whining about being ranked 31st?

I guess Bills deserve #31 rank. Hope we do not miss DJ. Defense looks like there are tons of holes with no one near the ball.

Why do you want to give our rivals in the AFC east a wake up call now. Wouldn't you prefer it if they took the Bills lightly and then each got their own wake up call face to face? Besides preseason games mean absolutely nothing.

They are doing a great job of playing possum!

Go Bills!!!

The Bills did welcome the Redskins coach back to the NFL

:censored::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: