Brett Favre

i was just watchin espn a few minutes ago and chris carter said that the vikings would be better off without favre because tavaris jackson is a great quarterbak. i very much disagree with this. what do you guys think? also is anyone sick of the merry-go-round that favre is givving the nfl and the vikings? its highly annoying. he should just retire and stop wasting everyones time.

i was just watchin espn a few minutes ago and chris carter said that the vikings would be better off without favre because tavaris jackson is a great quarterbak. i very much disagree with this. what do you guys think? also is anyone sick of the merry-go-round that favre is givving the nfl and the vikings? its highly annoying. he should just retire and stop wasting everyones time.

If the Vikings get rid of him he may end up on the Bills. I don't really like him but if the Bills had him mentor Levi Brown, Favre could make a lot of $$$$$$ and he is all about the $$$$$$. Favre is a major spokesperson for Levi's already and having him teach a kid named Levi is to tempting for Madison Avenue to pass up.

For the record from a strictly football perspective we should stay away.

Yeah, last year he totally wasted everyone's time playing as well as he did. They should have gone with Jackson LAST year.

I'll make this as level-headed as I can.

This is a Bills board. Brett Favre doesn't play for the Bills. Brett Favre plays for the Green Bay Packers New York Jets Minnesota Vikings, and pulls a drama queen act every year. There are other sites - such as "www.dramaqueen.com" where you'll find endless chat related to Brett Favre.

The Bills are playing on TV tomorrow night. You know...the, er, "Buffalo Bills". Ring a bell? Let's get excited!

"Sailing Shoes" - Robert Palmer

This is a Bills board. Brett Favre doesn't play for the Bills. Brett Favre plays for the Green Bay Packers New York Jets Minnesota Vikings, and pulls a drama queen act every year. There are other sites - such as "www.dramaqueen.com" where you'll find endless chat related to Brett Favre.

The Bills are playing on TV tomorrow night. You know...the, er, "Buffalo Bills". Ring a bell? Let's get excited!

There are 4 active threads on page 1 devoted to the drama that is the Jets/Revis/Ryan.

If the Vikings get rid of him he may end up on the Bills. I don't really like him but if the Bills had him mentor Levi Brown, Favre could make a lot of $$$$$$ and he is all about the $$$$$$. Favre is a major spokesperson for Levi's already and having him teach a kid named Levi is to tempting for Madison Avenue to pass up.

I was in favor of signing Favre before the Jets did in 2008. I'd still sign him - not only because he's probably still better than any of our current QBs, but also so that we could put this on the JumboTron for the home opener...l

Link - I'm in town to play the Dolphins, you dumb ass :ph34r:

I was in favor of signing Favre before the Jets did in 2008. I'd still sign him - not only because he's probably still better than any of our current QBs, but also so that we could put this on the JumboTron for the home opener...l

Link - I'm in town to play the Dolphins, you dumb ass :ph34r:

Well, couldn't they put that on the JumboTron without signing the drama queen?

OMG, you are the best.

nobody responded to the 1st part of my post. chris carter said the vikings get better witout favre. thats crazy.

nobody responded to the 1st part of my post. chris carter said the vikings get better witout favre. thats crazy.

To your credit, you're more succint than I am.

Most apologetically, mine was a long-winded way of saying that I couldn't care less that the Vikings are better, or worse, or sideways, or dermatologically-compromised-or-enhanced with-or-without Brett "Fav-ruh".

Get it? Go to "VikingsmusthaveFavre.com". I just did. There are already four pinned threads on the same topic. Post therein.

Brett Favre is awesome, he's a legend, and I love the guy. I don't care about the drama or the legacy or any of that garbage. He's a football player who loves to play, he's damn good at it, and a hell of a lot of fun to watch.

As far as the Vikings go, there's a reason they're willing to drop $20 million on a 41 yr old QB when they already have T Jackson under contract. With a healthy Favre they're the best team in the NFL. With T Jackson, they're an also ran.

I get it. "ieatcrayonz". Great. By the way it's not Levi's jeans, it's Sergio Valente jeans that Favre endorses. He had them make him a custom pair of overalls (soon to be available, but they haven't hit the runway's of Paris and Milan just yet. I can't wait.). He wears them on his tractor, and for 'Dilla Hunting.

To your credit, you're more succint than I am.

Most apologetically, mine was a long-winded way of saying that I couldn't care less that the Vikings are better, or worse, or sideways, or dermatologically-compromised-or-enhanced with-or-without Brett "Fav-ruh".

Get it? Go to "VikingsmusthaveFavre.com". I just did. There are already four pinned threads on the same topic. Post therein.

whoa dude.