Felton Huggins waived

Disagree. He's absolutely NOT a lock. At some point you have to move on if you don't think the player will improve significantly. There is a new GM and a new coach neither of whom have any loyalty or responsibility towards Hardy. There's also been several reports about Hardy making the same mistakes over again and not learning well... If true that doesn't bode well for his future.

Don't get me wrong, he's got a good shot to make it because we have a weak, young WR corps. But this is his third year from a previous regime and he is by no means a lock.

Where? Please provide a link. Not a fans point of view. They pick and choose. Give me an actual report that states this.

Hardy's a lock as well. You're crazy if you think otherwise. They've invested a high pick in him and too much money. He lost a year to injury and another to a lousy system and coaching turmoil.

He's going to make the team. And he will contribute. Will he be any good? Who knows. But they won't cut him ... this year.

Sunk costs, dude.

I am not surprised the Bills have cut him, he will see IR if they liked him no one is going to claim him.

They might pick up a camp player to relieve him this week (or maybe they are looking for that gem hiding on some one else's cut list), unless they want to give the really young guys more practice, although that is an injury risky thing to do. They have 7 at the moment should carry 6 into the season. I see it as being everyone but Roosevelt makes the team and he goes to PS for the year, at least at the moment.

I feel like we jinxed him!

Now technically I did say that "if he doesn't get hurt in camp ..." while making our bet. But, I'm not a welsher (sp?), so that's up to you. :bag:

What happens if they put him on IR or PUP? Who wins the bet?

Indeed. I can't believe the Bills let him go.

B-)

The original post said "contribute at WR". It didn't add any qualifiers or redefine contribute to mean "great fantasy team selection".

The fact of the matter is that Aiken did contribute at WR for the Patriots. 28 catches is more than he made in Buffalo.

FWIW, he contributed as a WR for the Bills as well, averaging almost 4 catches a season. :ph34r:

AFAIK, Felton Huggins never contributed a single catch (nor appearance) in a regular season NFL game.