Gruden on Spiller

Estro

I really enjoyed watching the gruden camps prior to the draft this year. Figured I'd link the Spiller segment for anyone who never got a chance to see it.

Spiller seems like a pretty cool guy, pretty funny too. His speed, acceleration, agility and creativity in the open field, coupled with Gailey's ability to scheme an offense should account for a minimum of 6-7 TD's this season.

Its something minor I know, but I love it when CJ was drawing up his favorite play on the board...stops...and then changes the slot receiver's route assignment saying that he (the slot WR) can run two different patterns depending on the situation.

That impressed the hell out of me, knowing what other players on the offense's route responsibilities are.

I'm pulling for this guy to be something really special.

I am, too. I'll admit, the second after his name was announced, I scared everyone in the house by yelling "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!" But I think this could be the best draft pick Buffalo has had in many, many years. If this kid can stay healthy, I can see him putting up some insane all-purpose yards. We haven't had that since Thurman.

Go Bills!

If you watched the clip...when is the last time the Bills had a player who could do that?? He looks as elusive as Roscoe on punt returns with a lot more speed after he cuts. As opposed to our other talented RBs, Spiller makes guys miss and runs away from even the faster guys.

If he stays remotely healthy, I think we're going to be bigtime Spiller fans by week 6.

If you watched the clip...when is the last time the Bills had a player who could do that?? He looks as elusive as Roscoe on punt returns with a lot more speed after he cuts. As opposed to our other talented RBs, Spiller makes guys miss and runs away from even the faster guys.

If he stays remotely healthy, I think we're going to be bigtime Spiller fans by week 6.

I hate to say it, but the way he runs down the sideline, starting and stopping, making guys miss... reminds a bit of OJ... juice was great at that...

I really enjoyed watching the gruden camps prior to the draft this year. Figured I'd link the Spiller segment for anyone who never got a chance to see it.

Spiller seems like a pretty cool guy, pretty funny too. His speed, acceleration, agility and creativity in the open field, coupled with Gailey's ability to scheme an offense should account for a minimum of 6-7 TD's this season.

I love Gruden but in this clip i found him really annoying. "I'm so excited"

I didnt get to see much of him last fri during his first day in camp but I'll tell ya the kid is electric. He was continuing on after the "contact" was made, running hard and his cuts are damn fast and clean. It's been a while since I felt this way bout a Buffalo Bill, well maybe when T.O. breathed a sense of life when he was signed I did but, S*#& beats the dungeon of Jauron. I hope this kid is something special. Just to shut the national media up or give them something positive to say for once. GO BILLS!

Yeah, Gruden grilling Spiller about being "on of those guys" who is injury prone, was kind of tough. It almost felt like a job interview I had yesterday... <_<

But it was just a rouse. Spiller came back in after those "injuries", as Gruden pointed out (at least for the 2nd one).

I finally watched the video and I have to say I was very impressed with CJ. He was TAKING NOTES. Gotta love this kid.

Now, if he does it on the field (I really think he will) it will be something else.

But it was just a rouse. Spiller came back in after those "injuries", as Gruden pointed out (at least for the 2nd one).

I finally watched the video and I have to say I was very impressed with CJ. He was TAKING NOTES. Gotta love this kid.

Now, if he does it on the field (I really think he will) it will be something else.

Yes...life is a rouse old friend!

I can't stand Gruden. He's such a f'ing blowhard.

But it's a good clip.

See, I like Chucky as a broadcaster. In fact I like him on TV better than I like him on the sidelines.

See, I like Chucky as a broadcaster. In fact I like him on TV better than I like him on the sidelines.

I do like him in the booth -- but he's got one of those Hollywood egos. You know what I'm talking about since you've witnessed them. It's about the fame, not about the work with him. Which makes being a commentator perfect.

But as a coach? Pass. If I had to listen to him in the meeting room every day ... <_<