To what part of the country would you flee to set up a remote

Hossage

I mean, Maine has more uninhabited wilderness than any continental state, the west is expansive, nobody cares what goes on in the louisiana swamps, ect. Where would you go?

Hmmmmm, career change or are the federales closing in ?

I mean, Maine has more uninhabited wilderness than any continental state, the west is expansive, nobody cares what goes on in the louisiana swamps, ect. Where would you go?

I think I speak for eveyone on the board when I say it doesn't matter where you go, but you must be careful to go somewhere that has no internet service.

I think I speak for eveyone on the board when I say it doesn't matter where you go, but you must be careful to go somewhere that has no internet service.

And I know I don't spead for everyone, but once I know which direction he's heading...I'll be off in the opposite.

And I know I don't spead for everyone, but once I know which direction he's heading...I'll be off in the opposite.

Nice avatar. I can imagine the dialogue:

Aaron: Please Vernon, can I pick up the stripper now?

Vernon: Maybinot.

The Idaho panhandle. All the old Arian Nation property is probably still available. :P

Good call - remote and the locals have a deep seated distrust of the government - nobody there's going to give you up and they'll probably help you. If you thought they hated the government before Ruby Ridge.......

Vegas. Face it, if you want to have any type of life you're eventually going to get caught.

I'll take one night of hookers and blow over one year in a remote cabin.

I'll gladly sacrifice a night of hookers and blow to lock Hossage in a remote cabin for a year.

I'll gladly sacrifice a night of hookers and blow to lock Hossage in a remote cabin for a year.

What if we all could collectively give up a night of hookers and blow to lock hossage in a cabin for a year?