Lori Chase

Guest dog14787

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is certainly not to call out moderators, but has there been any thought given to how one could prevent the access of certain posters to the board? Some of the better forums out there for sports are Soxprospects.com and Sonsofsamhorn.net. While those boards probably get a higher volume of posters than this page does, they are very well respected, in large part to their ability to keep the idiots off of the site. Schilling was a frequent poster on Sons of Sam Horn and while I'm sure he got his fair share of taunts, he posted for quite awhile as far as I know.

TBD has a pretty even split between well informed posters and total idiots who like the idea of going after someone while hiding behind the ambiguity that the internet provides. I understand that if you kick someone off, they'll come back with a different user name. So, I'm not sure what to do. But, it would definitely enhance this board if the morons are kept off.

The treatment of TG was not right, classy, or what you hope to see on this message board. With that said, you have to have thicker skin if you're a journalist. You make your money from being in public and giving your opinion, so deaing with the morons who respond to your articles and opinions is part of the job.

I can't even count the number of times I've been corrected by Lori and would have otherwise posted bogus info that everyone would have read and believed to be true. ( not meaning to of course)

Lori chase keeps this forum honest and respectful...

Come on, nobody is going to believe anything you say is true. :thumbdown:

This thread has a chance to take over for the "last post wins" thread. :thumbsup:

Agreed. I hardly post any more, and don't visit often. That is especially true in the offseason. But life goes on.

I think part of it is that the site is so stable now it really can't be Rosened any more, so there's no fun in teasing you about it. :-) That's really the only reason I kept coming.

Love your tag line. "Attention planets of the solar federation!"

It's like a neighborhood that's nice but used to be really nice and is now in decline. The people who are just getting there say 'it's so much better here' but the people who have been there say 'it used to be so much better'. Some move away, some stay and hope it gets back to how it was. And some die.