New Here

drewkapln

Hey everyone, well wishes to all on this beautiful (at least by me in Jersey) Friday afternoon! I'm new here, been lurking for quite some time but I finally grew a backbone and decided to start posting. Been a Bills fan forever (although my forever is quite short; I'm only 21), and although we have been in a rut for the past however many years, I have a great feeling about the direction of this team! Hope to have friendly discussions with everyone, and best wishes to all! :thumbsup:

-Drew

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone, well wishes to all on this beautiful (at least by me in Jersey) Friday afternoon! I'm new here, been lurking for quite some time but I finally grew a backbone and decided to start posting. Been a Bills fan forever (although my forever is quite short; I'm only 21), and although we have been in a rut for the past however many years, I have a great feeling about the direction of this team! Hope to have friendly discussions with everyone, and best wishes to all! :thumbsup:

-Drew

Let me properly welcome and initiate you to the board by being the first to say - and I stress, this is in no way personal - shut up, you don't know what you're talking about.

Just helping you feel like you belong, no need to thank me...

Well one things I'm certainly not lacking is thick skin. I'm a cop, have to have thick skin to make it in my job :thumbsup: .

Anyway nice meeting everyone here, and during my lurking stage I have noticed all the animosity on the board. It's all good, though...gotta roll with the punches!

-Drew

Well one things I'm certainly not lacking is thick skin. I'm a cop, have to have thick skin to make it in my job :thumbsup: .

Anyway nice meeting everyone here, and during my lurking stage I have noticed all the animosity on the board. It's all good, though...gotta roll with the punches!

-Drew

Don't tase me bro! :thumbdown:

Welcome aboard.

-Drew

animosity goes hand in hand with bad football...back in the day we had the great RJ vs Flutie wars, then the Bledsoe fiasco, then that surfer dude...now??????????? This is actually calm compared to the "good old days".

-Drew

Welcome aboard, you should have never told them about the cop thing, now you'll be baited into every legalize narcotics discussion. Trust me...........

Maybe he's a mountie. He could find your true love.

I have a hard time respecting cops, much less moose-mounted ones. I havent done a lot of interspecies dating, and moose girls are such hicks, but I could get up on an young moose cow from behind and make some chocolate mousse, thats for sure.

-Drew

Paul Blart, is that you?

I'm a cop, have to have thick skin to make it in my job :devil: .

We hate cops here. Or do we like cops? I can't remember now, it changes every week it seems.

Mead should be along shortly to give you your official "welcome, now send me wine" greeting.