Wang Injures Hand, Not Leg

H2o

my friend is at a doctor's office on sheridan, where ed wang is going in for surgery at 8:30.

he said his hands AND legs look fine (no wraps or anything), and that he was slightly limping.

my friend didn't really get to talk to wangfor more than a sec, but wang said he's going in for surgery, and it's unrelated to the sprain from otas.

my friend is at a doctor's office on sheridan, where ed wang is going in for surgery at 8:30.

he said his hands AND legs look fine (no wraps or anything), and that he was slightly limping.

my friend didn't really get to talk to wangfor more than a sec, but wang said he's going in for surgery, and it's unrelated to the sprain from otas.

Toughness issue? Maybe someone should pick a fight with Wang once he's able to practice again. Are there any mean players on this defense?

Just a guess... but maybe a pulled groin? If he's spent 5 minutes reading this board, I'd keep that secret as well.

Hey, feel free to walk up to the guy and tell him he's soft....TSW will gladly discuss the outcome.

Hey, I'm not gonna tell the guy that he's a soft Wang. That's why God created two genders!

Update: it was definitely Wang's hand/thumb

It was a quick outpatient procedure

He was in n out in about 30 mins

Apparently Wang did not know or forgot the name of his trainer which led to a comical moment (it's the guy who looks like moorman)

Wang was also accompanied by his dad

Apparently Wang did not know or forgot the name of his trainer which led to a comical moment (it's the guy who looks like moorman)

:blink: Great inside scoop. Thanks!

Sucks for Wang, though. Hopefully he can get back practicing soon. I was really hoping he'd be a solid backup tackle this fall.

I just hope it wasn't the hand/thumb that…well…you know.

(See, I told you I was immature at times)

BTW, thanks for the inside scoop and the update.

p.s.--I thought Pro Football Talk had no credibility.

"A source with knowledge of the situation tells us that Wang actually hurt his hand, not his leg.

Gaughan apparently concluded that Wang injured his leg because his leg was wrapped after the team's Monday night practice. Apparently, Wang was simply icing the ankle injury he suffered during the offseason."

PFT was the first and only source to report this. Credit where credit is due.