Stevestojan

Pete

My father is 100% Ukrainian and he has been over there many times.  I have a big collection of old USSR stuff- crystal bottles of USSR Vodka, old propaganda posters, nutcrackers, wood carvings.  I collect artifacts from all over the world.  I have pieces from Australia, Kenya, Egypt, Peru, Brazil, Japan, all over Europe, etc.  Cool stuff

144654[/snapback]

My dad is 50% Ukrainian.

He also isn't uptight enough to care about my signature line.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My highschool also met up with one from Long Island for the tour.  I lost my cherry in a Moscow hotel room with a 17 year old 'experienced' chick from Hempstead.  Bet I'm the only one who can say that!

144647[/snapback]

Or it could be turned it around and say something like "Dude, you're so pathetic you had to go to the capital of the Evil Empire for some clumsy groping with a Long Island chick in a dank alley outside the Kremlin."

But I wouldn't say anything like that.

:devil::D:P

Or it could be turned it around and say something like "Dude, you're so pathetic you had to go to the capital of the Evil Empire for some clumsy groping with a Long Island chick in a dank alley outside the Kremlin."

But I wouldn't say anything like that.

;)  :D  :D

144664[/snapback]

:devil::D:P Didn't know you were nearby.

Dear Moderator:

Please do not delete this thread or move it to PPP. It's political content is nothing but short of F_ _ king stupid, so it does not warrent PPP removal (those who visit that forum can insert laugh here).

You should not remove the thread because it has supplied a glimmer of happiness to my crappy day. I like pencils - Communism Rocks!

Banished?  Exile?  Are we talking Siberia?  It's the damn cold war all over again.  Fuggin stojan and his stupid pencil trick.

144755[/snapback]

Is it a mechanical pencil or would the russians need a space sharpener...or they could just take a box of space golf pencils.

What's the average income in the US?

Since I've been informed that I'm communist, I want to know if Im going to make more or less once we split up all the money...

144787[/snapback]

I hear the engineers who invented the space pen make a bundle.

I hear the engineers who invented the space pen make a bundle.

144798[/snapback]

I heard that they just sat and chatted on a sports-related message board for two years, and then when the deadline came up they went out to Staples and bought a $0.25 Bic.

Are you saying capitalism is not efficient!  Communist! Communist! Burn him at the Cross!

Witch hunts are fun!

144811[/snapback]

We're talking about pens here. Stay on topic.

By the way, you know that story about the tortise and the hare? Turns out that it never really happened. In fact, if you race a rabbit and a turtle, the rabbit wins every time! I read it on snopes.com. Just want to keep the record straight.