Fitzpatrick states he can throw 73 yards

This is 100% true, but it was later revealed that the ball Fitzpatrick threw 73 yards with.......was full of helium. This was apparent a few minutes later when Rian Lindell accidentally grabbed this same ball and made a kick from the 50yd line that sailed over the locker room and out of Fisher property where it landed in the westbound lanes of interstate 490. This was also the apparent reason Fitzpatrick refused to engage in a third and final round to decide the winner when Levi mentioned it. The ball was also examined a short time later after it was returned by motorist Dick Jauron, who stopped to pick up the ball on the way to his job as a sandwich board advertiser for Scooby's House of Ribs in downtown Rochester. Jauron was quoted as saying "good thing I was heading in early today to try and pick up some OT, otherwise I wouldn't have had the time to return the ball to it's rightful owners".

UPDATE: Fitzpatrick was later seen walking around St. John Fisher with his shoulder wrapped in ice and wearing a sling.

I don't see why this is so outrageous. I once knew a midget who threw one of the most famous passes in college football history that traveled approx 70 yards in the air. Fitz also owns the record for the longest TD pass in Buffalo Bills history. So, maybe he can. If Fitz says he can, I believe him.

This is 100% true, but it was later revealed that the ball Fitzpatrick threw 73 yards with.......was full of helium. This was apparent a few minutes later when Rian Lindell accidentally grabbed this same ball and made a kick from the 50yd line that sailed over the locker room and out of Fisher property where it landed in the westbound lanes of interstate 490. This was also the apparent reason Fitzpatrick refused to engage in a third and final round to decide the winner when Levi mentioned it. The ball was also examined a short time later after it was returned by motorist Dick Jauron, who stopped to pick up the ball on the way to his job as a sandwich board advertiser for Scooby's House of Ribs in downtown Rochester. Jauron was quoted as saying "good thing I was heading in early today to try and pick up some OT, otherwise I wouldn't have had the time to return the ball to it's rightful owners".

UPDATE: Fitzpatrick was later seen walking around St. John Fisher with his shoulder wrapped in ice and wearing a sling.

I know you're trying to be funny, but your ignorance is showing: http://mythbustersresults.com/episode47

Here's an excerpt from the Mythbusters site:

A regulation NFL football will fly farther when filled with helium as opposed to compressed air at regulation pressure (13 psi).

busted

Under the same amount of impulse force under the same atmospheric conditions, balls filled with helium showed no significant difference from balls filled with compressed air. It was also shown that, under the same impulse, both types of balls had the same initial velocity; since the helium-filled balls have less mass than the air-filled ones, the helium-filled balls have less inertia in flight: in fact, they may perform worse than air-filled balls over larger distances.

So, if Fitz can throw a helium filled ball 73 yards, he can also throw a regular football 73 yards.

In 73 when the new stadium opened the Bills started the pre-season against the wash redskins with a punt pass and kick contest. The kid who won threw it well over 60 yards. He was 13 at the time and he later became a HOF QB anyone one remember or know who it was? BTW he was from Pennsylvania.

PS I am working on my own 13 year olds memory at the time so maybe I am not remembering it it right but I think I remember it correctly.

Are you saying Jim Kelly was the kid? Or are you making this up? If it true (and I don't know how you can check something like that), that would be incredible. Not only because it was the first game at Rich Stadium, but it was the very first Bills game I ever went to. Please, tell me it is true!

I know you're trying to be funny, but your ignorance is showing: http://mythbustersresults.com/episode47

Here's an excerpt from the Mythbusters site:

A regulation NFL football will fly farther when filled with helium as opposed to compressed air at regulation pressure (13 psi).

busted

Under the same amount of impulse force under the same atmospheric conditions, balls filled with helium showed no significant difference from balls filled with compressed air. It was also shown that, under the same impulse, both types of balls had the same initial velocity; since the helium-filled balls have less mass than the air-filled ones, the helium-filled balls have less inertia in flight: in fact, they may perform worse than air-filled balls over larger distances.

So, if Fitz can throw a helium filled ball 73 yards, he can also throw a regular football 73 yards.

Yeahhh Rayzer....thatll teach you to make lame comedic posts that don't hold up to the laws of physics! :devil:

I don't see why this is so outrageous. I once knew a midget who threw one of the most famous passes in college football history that traveled approx 70 yards in the air. Fitz also owns the record for the longest TD pass in Buffalo Bills history. So, maybe he can. If Fitz says he can, I believe him.

I believe it too. In a distance contest, you don't have to worry about rushers or accuracy. You can throw it further than you can on the field. I believe it. It doesn't change my opinion about either guy.

Yeahhh Rayzer....thatll teach you to make lame comedic posts that don't hold up to the laws of physics! :)

Guess so. That'll learn me :lol: But the sad thing is I watched that episode of Mythbusters and didn't even think of that when I was having such a good time trying to be funny.

The Dick Jauron part is true though, Scooby told me. :lol: