holdouts

People on this board don't think Ralph Wilson is cheap then why don't we have a good OT or a good QB. Also every year we are the last team to get our #1 draft pick to camp. All i know is that every year we play hard ball and they need to get in here to learn the offensive/ defense. We suck because of it every year.

last year we were the last team to get our 1st rounder in camp

No, I believe Andre Smith signed almost one week after Maybin. But that's ONE year. I'd expect since you said "every year" you might have at least a few years when it was actually the case.

People on this board don't think Ralph Wilson is cheap then why don't we have a good OT or a good QB. Also every year we are the last team to get our #1 draft pick to camp. All i know is that every year we play hard ball and they need to get in here to learn the offensive/ defense. We suck because of it every year.

Troll.

PTR

I think you are horribly wrong on that (Not that you were right on anything else). M. Crabtree held out until after the regular season started.

Yup, forgot about that.

In fact, I can't think of any time in recent years when the Bills were the last team to sign their #1 pick. Not off the top of my head, anyway. Of course, that wouldn't have much to do with this troll's idiotic conclusion, anyway.

Peoplle on this board think Ralphie isn't cheap i think since we haven't made the playoffs in the last decade that yes Ralpie is cheap and if he is owner they will never have a good team. Can't even get a named coached.

Peoplle on this board think Ralphie isn't cheap i think since we haven't made the playoffs in the last decade that yes Ralpie is cheap and if he is owner they will never have a good team. Can't even get a named coached.

Wait, I thought the Bills' head coach's name was Chan Gailey?

Wait, I thought the Bills' head coach's name was Chan Gailey?

:ph34r:

FWIW, Rotoworld is reporting that Adam Schefter thinks CJ will be the last number one signed this year. http://www.rotoworld.com/content/clubhouse...amp;majteam=BUF

ESPN's Adam Schefter predicts that C.J. Spiller will be the last first-round pick in the league to sign a contract.

This meshes with an NFL Network report Friday that essentially stated the Bills weren't anywhere near to signing Spiller. While running backs don't necessarily need as many practice reps as other positions, Spiller is in a battle for touches in Buffalo. A lengthy holdout wouldn't help his chances.

Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter

Ralph isn't cheap there was a thread here a few weeks ago proving that with actual facts. I'm disappointed in Spiller. I was sure he wouldn't be a holdout. I understand slotting but I don't remember ever seeing signings going in order of pick, ever. The Bills and Spiller's agent have a very good idea of what it's going to take to sign him right now. JMO

ETA: With so many first round picks still unsigned I think the rookie salary cap is gonna be an issue the NFL will not back down on.

i had sex today

We are not the last team every year to get our first round pick into camp, I think Crabtree signed after the season started last year. I do think this year though, we will be the last or second to last to get our first rounder signed, only one that might take longer is Suh in Detroit.

last year we were the last team to get our 1st rounder in camp

A lot of good he's done us to this point !! Now he's taking cheap shots on our #1 RB i think he may be truely employed by the Pats !! ( never did and still don't like the pick or the guy!! :ph34r: )