Aaron Schobel looking for housing

Schobel is kind of a country guy.

Understood - been through the Columbus area myself. I guess I was suspecting that it was some kind of a knock against Texas (the stereotype of tumbleweeds, hicks and all). Hopefully most here understand that Texas' economy is leaving most of the rest of the US in the dust.

Understood - been through the Columbus area myself. I guess I was suspecting that it was some kind of a knock against Texas (the stereotype of tumbleweeds, hicks and all). Hopefully most here understand that Texas' economy is leaving most of the rest of the US in the dust.

Wasn't Enron based in Texas? :censored:

Texas' unemployment rate is higher than all but about 10-15 states. Congrats to Texas in that they gained the most jobs over the past month of June (14,000) than any other state. Six Flags over Texas must have been hiring for the summer.

Schoebel wants his paycheck, but I'll be curious to see how much his heart is still into it.

That's nice. But it has done little to change the fact the average per capita in come is only $36,000; the high school graduation rate is 51st in the country; it's health care system is ranked in the bottom 10% of states.

How hard can it be to find a house in WNY with the mass exodus over the last 20 years?

He wants his kids in the same schools, so that narrows it down. Another thing to ponder is why he sold the old house in the first place.