(OT) Your Heaven

gantrules

I was watching The Today Show while getting ready for work and they asked a bunch of celebs what they thought their perfect heaven would be.

My wife and I got a kick out of describing ours. So, in spirit of the weekend, what is your heaven like?

Here's mine,

Hawaii, 3 stadiums nearby where competition is always high for the Syracuse Orange, Atlanta Braves and Buffalo Bills. A job that was optional, but when I did go it would help other people and leave me with a feeling of utter satisfaction.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was watching The Today Show while getting ready for work and they asked a bunch of celebs what they thought their perfect heaven would be.

My wife and I got a kick out of describing ours. So, in spirit of the weekend, what is your heaven like?

Here's mine,

Hawaii, 3 stadiums nearby where competition is always high for the Syracuse Orange, Atlanta Braves and Buffalo Bills. A job that was optional, but when I did go it would help other people and leave me with a feeling of utter satisfaction.

143899[/snapback]

Heaven? As long as the Bills win a SB before I go to the big house I don't need heaven on earth. Now(aw) what I mean?

But, if I did have heaven on earth...have to be surrounded by Bills fans, lots of beer, sunshine, water...have to have water whether it's ocean, lake or river I need water, perpetual BBQ, plenty of beer, unlimited supply of single malt, fine cigars and cigarettes without the cancer BS, beer, R.Rich and thebigblackbear holding hands swaying gently while singing "Give Peace A Chance". That's heaven on earth for me. Did I mention beer?

Heaven?

First, take care of the family... ok, that out of the way, time to get greedy.

My own Island. People can only come by invitation only.

2000 virgins. All 18+.

One slut.

An endless supply of peppered beef jerky.

A DVD of the Bills Super Bowl win, on a 1000" plasma, on permanent loop.

Tivo.

A monkey Butler.

An ATM that never ran out, in case I feel like leaving my Island to go on a beer run.

On of those car/boats.

An N64 and Mario Kart.

LOL, the virgins is a good idea, but my heaven would be a little differnt.

just like my life now, but i could sleep with any woman i wanted. and people would think that was completly normal. just walkin down the street and see a cute girl, and all i would have to do is say hi, and shes mine.. then afterwards she would just walk away like all i did was say hi. no talking or "ill call you" crap. that would be heaven.

o, and at work, i could just walk up and punch my boss in the mouth, and he would act like i just shook his hand. LOL.

My own Island. People can only come by invitation only.

2000 virgins. All 18+.

One slut.

An endless supply of peppered beef jerky.

A DVD of the Bills Super Bowl win, on a 1000" plasma, on permanent loop.

Tivo.

A monkey Butler.

An ATM that never ran out, in case I feel like leaving my Island to go on a beer run.

On of those car/boats.

An N64 and Mario Kart.

What he said - but without the beef jerky and the virgins. And the slut should be male.

Guest Guest_Kent14_*
Heaven?  As long as the Bills win a SB before I go to the big house I don't need heaven on earth.  Now(aw) what I mean?

But, if I did have heaven on earth...have to be surrounded by Bills fans, lots of beer, sunshine, water...have to have water whether it's ocean, lake or river I need water, perpetual BBQ, plenty of beer, unlimited supply of single malt, fine cigars and cigarettes without the cancer BS, beer, R.Rich and thebigblackbear holding hands swaying gently while singing "Give Peace A Chance".  That's heaven on earth for me.  Did I mention beer?

144085[/snapback]

That pretty much sums it up for me too.

What he said - but without the beef jerky and the virgins. And the slut should be male.

144120[/snapback]

WHAT No jerky?

You would like 2000 male virgins though wouldn't you? Just think of all the fun you would have training them (and if they were bad boys... :w00t: ).

Oh, and the slut thing...I am available...

WHAT  No jerky?

You would like 2000 male virgins though wouldn't you?  Just think of all the fun you would have training them (and if they were bad boys... :w00t: ). 

Oh, and the slut thing...I am available...

144165[/snapback]

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t: ---30 women just like my wife and same 2 good kids with lots more money just in case ralph didn't make . i could buy the bills and give ice the GM job. :w00t::w00t::w00t::lol:

Heaven?  As long as the Bills win a SB before I go to the big house I don't need heaven on earth.  Now(aw) what I mean?

But, if I did have heaven on earth...have to be surrounded by Bills fans, lots of beer, sunshine, water...have to have water whether it's ocean, lake or river I need water, perpetual BBQ, plenty of beer, unlimited supply of single malt, fine cigars and cigarettes without the cancer BS, beer, R.Rich and thebigblackbear holding hands swaying gently while singing "Give Peace A Chance".  That's heaven on earth for me.  Did I mention beer?

144085[/snapback]

no mention of women :w00t:

no mention of women  :w00t:

144204[/snapback]

OK, here you go...my first thought was no women because it's heaven.

But if these modifications could be made I would relent and allow women.

1. Women would still have mouths, they just couldn't speak (know what I mean :w00t: ).

2. They would have the ability to moan on cue though. I would give the cue.

3. Their eyes would get that "oh my god what does he want to do with that big thing look" when they see me naked.

4. When their eyes got the look described in 3 it would be accompanied by their mouths forming an "O"

5. Three feet tall.

6. Flat head.

7. No dye jobs.

8. Perfect boobs, boobs of all sizes, but each one perfect in its own right.

144085[/snapback]

im all in for that

but yoiu forgot to mention the chicks