Poz injured?

Man this guy gets injured a lot. Watched a game the other night on the Big10 channel. It was a replay of the Citrus Bowl (I think) a few years back between Penn State and Florida State. The game went into 3 overtimes and where was POZ? On the sidelines watching after hurting his knee in the 4th quarter.

Hope this doesn't nag him all season long.

Man this guy gets injured a lot. Watched a game the other night on the Big10 channel. It was a replay of the Citrus Bowl (I think) a few years back between Penn State and Florida State. The game went into 3 overtimes and where was POZ? On the sidelines watching after hurting his knee in the 4th quarter.

It was a crazy injury, he blitzed and I think it was Leon Washington who put his helmet on his knee and literally flipped him. I know because I was there in disgust of the FSU loss.

I remember that game. Was thinking the entire time that neither of those kickers would ever get drafted. Wasn't it the Orange Bowl though? (or did I just miss a joke?)

I remember that game. Was thinking the entire time that neither of those kickers would ever get drafted. Wasn't it the Orange Bowl though? (or did I just miss a joke?)

That was some horrible kicking. It was the Orange Bowl. You didn't miss a joke, I was wrong.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1...4f-0a891f57d036

"It was a matter of solving a small problem now so it wouldn't become a bigger problem later," Posluszny said. "This way I'll be able to get through the season fine and not have something creep up on me later on."

Better odds: Poz making it through the season injury-free, or the Bills winning the Super Bowl?

WE'RE GOIN' TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!

Jairus Byrd played with something similar last year, although he did say that it affected his play.

And he made the Pro Bowl, tying for the league lead in INTs. Could a healthy (and non-rookie) Byrd actually be better? Scary thought for opposing QBs, IMO.