TBD media barometer

Bullpen

I have been very ticked about this since it happened. It was one of the PPP crowds (as well as a ton of normal posters) better moments as a fair number of the regulars (of whatever stripe) rallied together and piled on the guy who started it. Tim could have been a bit thicker skinned perhaps, but he certainly had no obligation to do so, much less bash the company he works for. So we lost him and Lori because some guy did not like ESPN's twitter feed. If you notice Wawrow is not around as much...

:rolleyes:

just catching up here.

didn't know about Lori, as for me, i generally take a little time off through the first weeks of July, when there's not much going on. also, i had a wickedly busy June, so couldn't be involved all that much on this board.

but i'm back drinking in my rochester hotel room, so back to normal (relatively) :sick: .

jw

Attention in the area... Attention in the area:

Adam Shefter has a twitter account. In said twitter account he posted the following comment:

True story: One Steeler asked me where the Bus stopped next. Bills camp, I told him. His response: "They still play football there?"

So, being the level headed crew that we are 'round here, this is how this goes down. A Stiller makes a joke at the Bills expense, Shefter posts it, so logically we don't like Shefter anymore. Henceforth, he will be listed in the "bad" category.

Wawrow, we're keeping our eyes on you. :blink:

That is all.

Attention in the area... Attention in the area:

Adam Shefter has a twitter account. In said twitter account he posted the following comment:

True story: One Steeler asked me where the Bus stopped next. Bills camp, I told him. His response: "They still play football there?"

Not an issue, as long as he prints that kind of stuff about any team. For example:

True story" One Brown asked me where I was going next. Steeler camp, I told him. His response: "Keep your daughter away from Big Ben."

My guess is he doesn't print that.

We interupt this thread for an important announcement:

Due to the Love-in for Lori Chase on the main page, the barometer will reflect that she is the most beloved all members of the media... any former references to needing thicker skin or a hanky or listed as N/A because she quit posting here will be retracted.

We know return you in progress to "The Muppet Show." :thumbsup:

We interupt this thread for an important announcement:

Due to the Love-in for Lori Chase on the main page, the barometer will reflect that she is the most beloved all members of the media... any former references to needing thicker skin or a hanky or listed as N/A because she quit posting here will be retracted.

We know return you in progress to "The Muppet Show." :devil:

I am gonna add some of my favorites:

Mike & Mike

Marcellus Wiley

Dan Patrick

Tony Bruno

Tony Kornheiser

They all add a lot of humor into things they say and don't ever take it too seriously, they have their opinions but they are easy to take. Marcellus Wiley has really turned into a very good sports analyst, IMHO

Yeesh, what are you OCin? Sum it up.

NO! Well maybe I am. I don't think I am. Am I? Aww hell I don't know. :lol:

I am gonna add some of my favorites:

Mike & Mike

Marcellus Wiley

Dan Patrick

Tony Bruno

Tony Kornheiser

They all add a lot of humor into things they say and don't ever take it too seriously, they have their opinions but they are easy to take. Marcellus Wiley has really turned into a very good sports analyst, IMHO

They'll be updated to the list Pooj, but be aware, Bruno, Mike and Mike, and Kornheiser are very polarizing figures, I'll probably have to change their status about 15 times this season. :unsure:

I'm a double minus on Cownerd. Anything outside of LA doesn't exist to him, and I'm a big fan of LA.

I'd prefer he didn't talk about teams that interest me, as he sucks. Period.

I'm a double minus on Cownerd. Anything outside of LA doesn't exist to him, and I'm a big fan of LA.

I'd prefer he didn't talk about teams that interest me, as he sucks. Period.

See Pooj!?!? Told ya? The post was barely five minutes old and I already have to amend his status. Keeping this list is such a beast of burden. :unsure:

Did not see Olberman on here, but I am adding to the list of dislike very much!!!! I do not watch that highlight show cause of him

But good news, he is no longer on the highlight show :blink::w00t:

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/08/09/keith-o...n-ameri/?synd=1

BTW, the embedded clip is the day that will live in infamy for Trent fans( and I am one)

Olberman - bad.

Got it. :bag: