Erick John Szczap Erick John Szczap, Erick John Erick Szczap

As much as we love the Bills, from time to time players make their way on to the roster that just rub us the wrong way. Here's my list:

1) John Fina - overpaid, underachieving. Once told a reporter he's only paid to block for 4 seconds and if the play lasts longer than that, too bad. Oh, and he sucked during those 4 seconds.

2) Willis McGahee - never wanted him here. He was a bad draft pick and isn't a Buffalo kind of guy. I was glad to see him go.

3) Marshawn Lynch - not a fan of "Beast Mode". He's a cocky, immature, east-west RB that is underachieving out of the backfield and hasn't seemed to get any better at picking up blitzes since joining the team. A relatively obscure Fred Jackson was a welcomed breath of fresh air.

4) Mike Williams - he absolutely frustrated me, he was so soft. How this guy ever got to the level of an elite college tackle is beyond me.

Anyone else worth mentioning?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keith Ellison for lacking the courage to hit people in order to make a play. I remember many times where he shied away from a hit or a runner with some momentum that cost our team yards.

Pearson Prioleau is in the same boat.

Chris Watson. I have nothing to say about the guys personality(which seems to be your basis) but the amount of third and longs that were completed courtesy of his horrible coverage makes him my least favorite bill. God! he would get me pissed!

1. ) Rob (The :devil: Head) Johnson the Bills biggest waste of time -money and a play off berth !!!!

2.) Willis (UNAPPRECIATIVE :wallbash: ) Mcgahee - a decent back but the farthest thing from what a true Buffalo Bill is like it's pitiful !!

3.) Jason ( UNTHANKFUL) Peters <_< He forgets if it wasn't for the Bills coaching staff seeing where his true potential lie he would have been a washed up football player by now , but thats todays NFL player ( it's all about ME !!!)

GOOD RIDENCE TO ALL !!!!!! :P

Keith Ellison for lacking the courage to hit people in order to make a play. I remember many times where he shied away from a hit or a runner with some momentum that cost our team yards.

Ellison was the first guy that came to my mind too. He seems like a guy that tries hard, but is just too undersized to play linebacker. I remember feeling the same way about Kelso.

There's something about watching a defensive player hang on for dear life until another player wraps the guy up for you that drives me nuts.

Marv Levy - yeah I said it

He has to be the most overrated coach of all time. I can not believe he is in the HOF and Andre Reed is not. Ted Marchibroda deserves to be in the HOF more than Levy does.

Add on the complete destruction of the franchise he orchestrated as GM and he is hands down my least favorite Bill of all time.

A better prepared and better coached team would have been added to the list of dynasties including the 49ers, Steelers, Cowboys, and subsequently the Patriots(makes me want to puke).

1. ) Rob (The :devil: Head) Johnson the Bills biggest waste of time -money and a play off berth !!!!

2.) Willis (UNAPPRECIATIVE :wallbash: ) Mcgahee - a decent back but the farthest thing from what a true Buffalo Bill is like it's pitiful !!

3.) Jason ( UNTHANKFUL) Peters <_< He forgets if it wasn't for the Bills coaching staff seeing where his true potential lie he would have been a washed up football player by now , but thats todays NFL player ( it's all about ME !!!)

GOOD RIDENCE TO ALL !!!!!! :P

ROBERT ROYAL!!!!!! SUCKKKKKKED

These and in this order.

Chris Watson. I have nothing to say about the guys personality(which seems to be your basis) but the amount of third and longs that were completed courtesy of his horrible coverage makes him my least favorite bill. God! he would get me pissed!

This guy....

And Izell Reese, too.

They both were drive-thru employees disguised as NFL DB's.

Chris Watson- third and long===opposing QB targets watson. 1st down.

Ken Irvin- see watson

Doug Flutie- because I didn't think he was nearly as good as most of my bills fan friends did.

Jason Peters- f him

Dick Jauron- see peters

I'm surprised guys like Langston Walker and Derrick Dockery haven't been mentioned yet. We spent a fortune on those guys, and they didn't deliver.

Then again, if a player is grossly overpaid, is it his fault, or the fault of the GM who overpaid him? And Marv's name has already been mentioned.

I have a hard time truly hating any player in a Bills uniform. I will say, though, I hated Doug Flutie before he was a Bill, ignored my bad feelings for him while he was a Bill, and proceeded to loathe him again, when he was no longer a Bill. I am not saying he didn't have some great moments...just never liked the guy.

wow are you 12?

Wow, are you interested, Pedobear???? :P

Like everyone else, except for you, I was answering the thread question. Why is that so hard for you to do??

This place has been over-run with douchery lately. The season can't start soon enough.

Thanks for making me remember your screen name, noob... :devil:

EDIT: I just realized you may be a drive-thru employee. If I offended you, I'm sorry.

My least favorites, by position:

QB - J P Losman (indecisive wuss)

WR - Peerless Price (hands of stone)

RB - Travis Henry (Mr. Fumbles)

TE - Robert Royals (couldn't get open if the defense suddenly went blind)

OL - Mike Williams (fat, lazy POS coward)

DE - Erik Flowers (complete 1st round bust)

LB - Keith Ellison (worthless)

DB - Donte Whitner (a cross between a CB and a waterboy)

HC - Mike Mularkey (inexperience showed)

OC - Kevin Gilbride (needed Buddy Ryan to slug him more than once)

DC - Chuck Dickerson (a loudmouth know-it-all who couldn't get the most out of the front seven)