TBD Cabin Fever

Dr. K

They way we have been chasing our tails on various topics here, arguing with each other about Trent Edwards/Brian Brohm (how many thousands of words have been spent on this?) the left tackle situation whether the Bills should have drafted Claussen, Nix and Gailey's other decisions, and a half-dozen other repetitive threads had reached critical mass.

It's like we're all trapped in a cabin by a avalanche with three graham crackers and a bottle of Dr. Pepper and a deck of 51 cards. In about three more days I expect the first case of cannibalism.

Can you stay away from the board for two weeks until there's actually some semblance of something to discuss? I'm not sure i can, but I'm going to try.

They way we have been chasing our tails on various topics here, arguing with each other about Trent Edwards/Brian Brohm (how many thousands of words have been spent on this?) the left tackle situation whether the Bills should have drafted Claussen, Nix and Gailey's other decisions, and a half-dozen other repetitive threads had reached critical mass.

It's like we're all trapped in a cabin by a avalanche with three graham crackers and a bottle of Dr. Pepper and a deck of 51 cards. In about three more days I expect the first case of cannibalism.

Can you stay away from the board for two weeks until there's actually some semblance of something to discuss? I'm not sure i can, but I'm going to try.

Well, I got the weekend coming up on Saranac Lake in the adks. And Monday leave on a job to Florida and end up in Key west till Tuesday. So that leaves 3 days or so to kill. SO, I think I can make it. Oh, who am I kidding? The only way in hell I can stay away from the board is to leave my laptop at home. And it just aint gonna happen. And even if I did, every hotel now has a computer. Doomed I tell you. Doomed.

"Countin' flowers on the wall

That don't bother me at all

Playin' solitaire till dawn with a deck of fifty-one

Smokin' cigarettes and watchin' Captain Kangaroo

Now don't tell me I've nothin' to do"

"Countin' flowers on the wall

That don't bother me at all

Playin' solitaire till dawn with a deck of fifty-one

Smokin' cigarettes and watchin' Captain Kangaroo

Now don't tell me I've nothin' to do"

:)

Well played, sir.

I wonder who on the board would be voted as the first candidate for being cannibalized? First person to say something bad about anyone would prolly be on the chopping block :)