How will you die?

Hossage

I'm one of those 65%, by the way. Way to take yourself far to seriously.

Of course, I already knew you took yourself far too seriously. You've decided to go on a pants-wetting crusade against me over a point of Nazi German history you're too stupid to get right, and offered to "settle things offline"? Are you !@#$ing serious? :w00t:

Why does everything you write sound like it was said in Big Gay Al voice? Shut up, you whiny little turd.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure how her hooking up with a toy boy after my death will solve that problem as a matter of fact it could ruin the whole plan that we already have in place.

Didn't you once say that was the reason why the rich old coots married those young bimbos? :w00t:

And does it matter? The coming swarm of the Young Octoberists will confiscate that $ and torch your vista anyways.

Didn't you once say that was the reason why the rich old coots married those young bimbos? :w00t:

And does it matter? The coming swarm of the Young Octoberists will confiscate that $ and torch your vista anyways.

Got it. Yes that would help the next generation not her. We have no kids so !@#$ the next generation.

Got it. Yes that would help the next generation not her. We have no kids so !@#$ the next generation.

None here either. Sad - the kids will have their back bent over so hard, they will never see the light of day. IMO. When do you think the currency collapses?