How will you die?

Hossage

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Plane crash. I have a week.

Been years since I've been on a flight. Are those Mutual of Omaha boxes still out there, anywhere? My wife travels frequently, and I don't see them at CVG. I did get a mailing from my rotten MC card issuer recently (Citi - they bought the biz from the equally rotten AT&T). They reduced my death payment if I used them to buy tix, from a million to 250K.

Been years since I've been on a flight. Are those Mutual of Omaha boxes still out there, anywhere? My wife travels frequently, and I don't see them at CVG. I did get a mailing from my rotten MC card issuer recently (Citi - they bought the biz from the equally rotten AT&T). They reduced my death payment if I used them to buy tix, from a million to 250K.

I've got plenty of insurance on my own. My wife will be dancing on my grave when I go.

I was thinking you were going to be one of the passengers in the car I would be driving!

Well maybe if you hadn't of dropped that joint while you were driving, we'd still be around.

I've got plenty of insurance on my own. My wife will be dancing on my grave when I go.

Well, I hope she hooks up with a young toy boy properly encumbered, to avoid having the estate grabbed so that the pols can line their pockets then hand over what's left to buy votes.

Edited by stuckincincy

Good God, man...you are one of the board's most useless posters. :rolleyes:

Check it out girlfriend: 65% of this board thinks you are less valuable than a tapeworm in my survey thread. I would wish one upon you, but that would apparently increase your value. Go !@#$ yourself, parasite.

Well, I hope she hooks up with a young toy boy properly encumbered, to avoid having the estate grabbed so that the pols can line their pockets then hand over what's left to buy votes.

I'm not sure how her hooking up with a toy boy after my death will solve that problem as a matter of fact it could ruin the whole plan that we already have in place.

Check it out girlfriend: 65% of this board thinks you are less valuable than a tapeworm in my survey thread. I would wish one upon you, but that would apparently increase your value. Go !@#$ yourself, parasite.

I'm one of those 65%, by the way. Way to take yourself far to seriously.

Of course, I already knew you took yourself far too seriously. You've decided to go on a pants-wetting crusade against me over a point of Nazi German history you're too stupid to get right, and offered to "settle things offline"? Are you !@#$ing serious? :w00t: