Greatest Show on Snow?

eball

Speed kills, and on paper this "new" Buffalo offense has a ton of it.

Evans

Spiller

Nelson

Parrish

If Gailey is the offensive wizard we're hoping for, this team could be fun to watch for the first time in ages.

That is all.

[we now return to your regularly scheduled bitchfest]

I have not been programmed by the other fans here to say that we dont have a left tackle and a quarterback. We may be surprised by how well they do, and we have a lot to be excited about.

I do love snow games. I was out there in two down jackets watching us beat the Colts last year, loving every minute of it.

We have speed on the defense too.

Evans

Spiller

Nelson

Parrish

If Gailey is the offensive wizard we're hoping for, this team could be fun to watch for the first time in ages.

That is all.

My defenders have forearms and know how to stop a speed demon in his tracks. I don't care about getting a personal foul penalty. Beat me with moves and precise patterns.

My defenders have forearms and know how to stop a speed demon in his tracks. I don't care about getting a personal foul penalty. Beat me with moves and precise patterns.

that'll be 1st downs all the way to the endzone "coach". penalties kill

that'll be 1st downs all the way to the endzone "coach". penalties kill

Don't be so sure, "coach."

I aim to intimidate your speed demons, and your qb in a roundabout way. The average NFL wr is a strutting prima donna. He values his teeth and his bling and his Cadillac Escalade and his posse more than he values a win. I will have him looking for the hit before the catch, in time. An olde English ditty: "be he black or be he blue, he be both when I be through."

Evans

Spiller

Nelson

Parrish

That is all.

Not your typical roster of speed demons there e, but lets hope Chan can get more out of them than Dickey the J would have. Actually, Lisa Lampanelli could probably get more out of them than DJ.

Evans

Spiller

Nelson

Parrish

That is all.

Absolutely love the name. If we were to ever put any offense together that is an awesome name for us!

Not your typical roster of speed demons there e, but lets hope Chan can get more out of them than Dickey the J would have. Actually, Lisa Lampanelli could probably get more out of them than DJ.

I don't know what a "typical" speed demon is. Evans, Spiller, and Parrish are quick as lightning. Nelson runs like a WR. And I didn't even mention Easley or Hardy.

An imaginative coach is going to have fun with these guys.

Don't be so sure, "coach."

I aim to intimidate your speed demons, and your qb in a roundabout way. The average NFL wr is a strutting prima donna. He values his teeth and his bling and his Cadillac Escalade and his posse more than he values a win. I will have him looking for the hit before the catch, in time. An olde English ditty: "be he black or be he blue, he be both when I be through."

ok, thats all just a bunch of stereotypes, and while some of it may be true for a few WRs, the one on our team are hardly the "Flashy" type.

Bottom line is if you aim to "intimidate" speed players with personal fouls, you still give up 15 yds every time, so do it, please by all means, rack up those penalties all the way to your own goalline.

This old school neanderthal approach to football may have worked for the steel curtain steelers, or the purple people eater vikings, but in todays NFL, with the emphasis on helmet to helmet, horsecollar tackles, etc, it wont work.

If anything that approach indicates you are scared of getting burnt by the big play, its more of a cowards tactic thatn a viable gameplan.

I have net been programmed by the other fans here to say that we dont have a left tackle and a quarterback. We may be surprised by how well they do, and we have a lot to be excited about.

I do love snow games. I was out there in two down jackets watching us beat the Colts last year, loving every minute of it.

We have speed on the defense too.

From the tailgate starting at 9 am through the end of the game, the best game of the year.

ok, thats all just a bunch of stereotypes, and while some of it may be true for a few WRs, the one on our team are hardly the "Flashy" type.

Bottom line is if you aim to "intimidate" speed players with personal fouls, you still give up 15 yds every time, so do it, please by all means, rack up those penalties all the way to your own goalline.

This old school neanderthal approach to football may have worked for the steel curtain steelers, or the purple people eater vikings, but in todays NFL, with the emphasis on helmet to helmet, horsecollar tackles, etc, it wont work.

If anything that approach indicates you are scared of getting burnt by the big play, its more of a cowards tactic thatn a viable gameplan.

You choose to ignore my point. I merely have to bust the chops of your flashy players once or twice. They will learn my lesson.

Again, you over-simplify your position. With multiple speedy weapons, it's just not that easy.