Another Obama Administration racist

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad you have no credibility here WBF, otherwise people might take notice when you post legitimate stories about despicable people in this administration that the left wing Obamedia refuses to report on.

Still -- I love this reference:

She told CNN that she tried to explain to USDA officials that the incident was in the past,

Gee, really? Something you did was in the past? :angry:

Too bad you have no credibility here WBF, otherwise people might take notice when you post legitimate stories about despicable people in this administration that the left wing Obamedia refuses to report on.

Still -- I love this reference:

But I'm not a druggie now because I only did drugs in the past.

Too bad you have no credibility here WBF,

According to who? DC Tom? I didn't realize he spoke for the entire forum.

otherwise people might take notice when you post legitimate stories about despicable people in this administration that the left wing Obamedia refuses to report on.

People aren't taking notice to this? You certainly noticed it less than 10 minutes after I posted it.

Her argument is that she was using this story of her past to explain that what she did was wrong, and she was trying to get that message across to the NAACP gathering. To paraphrase Steve Martin's character in "Leap of Faith," who better to demonstrate the effects of immorality than a person who used to be immoral and rose out of it to the other side? For example, who better to warn of the dangers of drugs than a recovering drug addict?

That said, assuming that Sharrod's argument is true, it also provides the perfect illustration of how calling people "racists" is out of control. The left screams "racist" at anyone who dare question the first colored president, and it has gotten so vitriolic that it's found it's way back to the very people who use this label to demonize and trap their competition into a corner of which there is little escape. So even if Sharrod's argument is valid, the left should accept the blame for her dismissal.

That's hardly limited to this administration; the government's full of people like that, who push their own agendas and beliefs. It makes little sense to blame a given administration until it gets to the level of policy (formal or informal) - like !@#$ing over the GM bondholders for the unions.

Yes, because I'm the only one here that's figured out you're a race-baiting !@#$. :angry:

People aren't taking notice to this? You certainly noticed it less than 10 minutes after I posted it.

I think what KD is trying to say is that many on this board view you as a racist. I could be wrong, but I can't remember you ever starting a thread that wasn't about blacks in one way or the other. There probably isn't much wrong with your posts when they are taken individually. The whole body of your work though, gives the impression that you are obsessed with race. Try starting a thread or two that are interesting but having nothing to do with race. Try thinking of it as a 12 step program meant to rehabilitate your reputation here.

I think what KD is trying to say is that many on this board view you as a racist. I could be wrong, but I can't remember you ever starting a thread that wasn't about blacks in one way or the other. There probably isn't much wrong with your posts when they are taken individually. The whole body of your work though, gives the impression that you are obsessed with race. Try starting a thread or two that are interesting but having nothing to do with race. Try thinking of it as a 12 step program meant to rehabilitate your reputation here.

I have started a bunch like my Rachel Maddow thread. The problem is everyone else wants to impute race into the discussion(s).

I have started a bunch like my Rachel Maddow thread. The problem is everyone else wants to impute race into the discussion(s).

I remember that thread so I guess I may have been somewhat mistaken. The fact remains that the impression that you give people is that you are obsessed with race. If that is not true you can change that by backing off the race threads for awhile. If it is true, it'll still show up and people will always believe that you are a racist.

I remember that thread so I guess I may have been somewhat mistaken. The fact remains that the impression that you give people is that you are obsessed with race. If that is not true you can change that by backing off the race threads for awhile. If it is true, it'll still show up and people will always believe that you are a racist.

I could adopt 10 black African babies and DC Tom would still say I'm a racist. It's a no win situation.

I could adopt 10 black African babies and DC Tom would still say I'm a racist. It's a no win situation.

And I would consider you a racist in that case precisely because you'd call them "black African babies" and not just "babies", you moron. :angry:

Yeah but the reason you adopted them, "because their black bastard parents couldn't take care of them" doesn't really help your cause does it.

I havent been coming to the politics part of this for very long, but I have never heard Wisconsin say anything racist. I have heard gayboy tom call him racist about a dozen times, though.

And I would consider you a racist in that case precisely because you'd call them "black African babies" and not just "babies", you moron. :lol:

I said "black African babies" because I knew if I just said African babies you's say something like "I'm sure they'd be Afrikaner babies" or "10 Boer babies I bet". Your quips are just that predictable.

I havent been coming to the politics part of this for very long, but I have never heard Wisconsin say anything racist. I have heard gayboy tom call him racist about a dozen times, though.

Browse his/her member posts for background. At best WBF is a troll whose schtick is race baiting