Another Obama Administration racist

Sharrod herself, an appointed government employee, specifically stated in her speech to NAACP that the reason there is so much anger on the right is strictly because Obama is black.

This is crap. We both know that. So the WH is singularly responsible for putting themselves in this no-win situation.

But hey, no one is paying attention to the deficit, or the oil spill, or the high unemployment...so I guess that's something.

I haven't watched the whole speech (43 mins) and I wasn't aware she said that. That sentiment is something that needs to go away. I'm sure there are a ton of people who hate Obama because he is black (or half-black). Those people are called racists. But if tomorrow Obama resigned and Joe Biden became president, would millions of conservatives suddenly be less angry?

From what little I've read about Sherrod's life, it sound like she has had to deal with a lot of actual racism. I can see where some of her jaded comments might come from.

And to your last point, you're right. But I also don't think this is something Obama wants to deal with. Not exactly an ideal distractor.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't watched the whole speech (43 mins) and I wasn't aware she said that. That sentiment is something that needs to go away. I'm sure there are a ton of people who hate Obama because he is black (or half-black). Those people are called racists. But if tomorrow Obama resigned and Joe Biden became president, would millions of conservatives suddenly be less angry?

From what little I've read about Sherrod's life, it sound like she has had to deal with a lot of actual racism. I can see where some of her jaded comments might come from.

And to your last point, you're right. But I also don't think this is something Obama wants to deal with. Not exactly an ideal distractor.

Oh, it so IS something he wants to deal with. He LOVES to demonize the oppostion any chance he gets. And with Fox and Beitbart getting the heat, this is RIGHT in his wheelhouse.

And dont think Barry didnt have a hard-on for Breitbart to begin with, over him taking down Barroid's boys over at ACORN.

Oh, it so IS something he wants to deal with. He LOVES to demonize the oppostion any chance he gets. And with Fox and Beitbart getting the heat, this is RIGHT in his wheelhouse.

And dont think Barry didnt have a hard-on for Breitbart to begin with, over him taking down Barroid's boys over at ACORN.

What he said. One question. What the !@#$ did you just say???