Buffalo ranked as the 7th strongest job market in the country

BuffaloBill

Don't live in the Buffalo area but it sounds a lot like well Buffalo didn't get any worse and the rest of the country dipped below were Buffalo was.

Hard to fall any further down. One of the advantages of already being at rock bottom. But there a few companies like Yahoo and Geico bringing in good new jobs.

PTR

The company I work for now has a branch in B-lo....I'm seriously thinking about transferring back home in the next year or so.

While I'd prefer to move back to San Francisco, I could live in WNY again. I still miss it often.

I noticed the Milwaukee area was just ahead of Buffalo on that list. That's another place I would consider. I stayed there for a couple of months and really enjoyed it

whoever wrote that article must not know the area...

The article was based on a set of data comparisons, not a knowledge of the region. You can certainly quibble with the data chosen, the analysis of the data, the methodology, etc. if you wish.

The company I work for now has a branch in B-lo....I'm seriously thinking about transferring back home in the next year or so.

It would be so cool if you did that and could get some player interviews for your web show.

While I'd prefer to move back to San Francisco, I could live in WNY again. I still miss it often.

I noticed the Milwaukee area was just ahead of Buffalo on that list. That's another place I would consider. I stayed there for a couple of months and really enjoyed it

I have lived in Buffalo and I currently live in Milwaukee. I recommend both places.