One bold statement that you want to make now about the Bills this seas

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills will be better than everyone thinks. Gailey is legit.

PTR

Agreed. Everyone thinks they one of the two or three worst teams in the league this year. They will be marginally better than that I believe because Gailey is legit and the program is finally making sense. Probably 5-11 this year. Great

As I mentioned in another post...

I have 4 things I think will happen and surprise people this year...

1. Aaron Maybin fits perfect in the 3-4...racks up double-digit sacks.

2. C.J. Spiller ends up being the leading receiver.

3. Marshawn Lynch ends up being the leading rusher.

4. Brian Brohm wins the starting job, holds it down for 2 years.

My BOLD STATEMENT for THIS thread will be...

5. Donte Whitner lives up to his #8 draft status. Maybe even a pro-bowl bid, but I doubt it. However, I think we will finally see him shine and be a solid safety in this league and a leader of this team.

When those moments come, accept or decline a penalty,throw the red flag or dont,kick or receive. we will actually make the correct choice. it will be nice not to wince every time the coaching staff has to think.

My Prediction: Bills will be the worst team in the League, ala 2001 when Greggo came to town. With all the changes being implemented this season, New GM, HC, coaching staff, new offensive and defensive systems. It will take a good season at the very least for everything to gel. Record at best will be 6-10, worst 2-14.

If the Bills are not going to go out and get free agents to better this team. (and that seems to be the talk from good ol' Buddy) And I mean game changers not a bunch of nobodys, It may take this team 2 more drafts until they get the guys they need to better this franchise.