One bold statement that you want to make now about the Bills this seas

OK, your the guy with the future goggles on his head. Tell us 1 and I stress 1 Bold statement about the Bills this season and why you feel that way.

Please feel free to dialectize your response, I did mine in Jive here:

http://www.rinkworks.com/dialect/

There is jive, cockney, elmer fudd, pig latin, moron, swedish chef & hacker available.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moorman will be the best player on our team, cause he always is.

I am not dreading this season. If we play with a little courage and have something like a reasonable scheme, I will be perfectly happy with whatever happens.

Bold prediction #2: Kelsay is effective against the run, and they treat him like a rush end, blitzing him most of the time.

Moorman will be the best player on our team, cause he always is.

I am not dreading this season. If we play with a little courage and have something like a reasonable scheme, I will be perfectly happy with whatever happens.

Bold prediction #2: Kelsay is effective against the run, and they treat him like a rush end, blitzing him most of the time.

Actually, Moorman had his share of miscues last year and wasn't the same guy form a few years back. He's good but he slipped a bit. I hope he can rebound, but even more so, I hope we need less of his services than we've needed for the past number of years.

Kelsay effective against the run? Wow, where did that come from? When has he ever shown that he could be effective against the run?

Yikes....

The thing about Kelsay was a bold statement, thats for sure. But he is bigger and stronger than an average outside linebacker, and he does hold up in the run, stay free, and tackle well. The problem is that he is dumb and slow.

Cockney: The bloomin' bugger about Kelsay were a bold statement, thats for sure. But 'e is bigger and stronger than an average outside linebacker, right, and 'e does 'old up in the run, right, stay free, and tackle well. The problem is that 'e is daft and slow.

OK, your the guy with the future goggles on his head. Tell us 1 and I stress 1 Bold statement about the Bills this season and why you feel that way.

Please feel free to dialectize your response, I did mine in Jive here:

http://www.rinkworks.com/dialect/

There is jive, cockney, elmer fudd, pig latin, moron, swedish chef & hacker available.

We be tough, disciplined and consistent at end of season and peeps be dreadin playing da Bills by then. We be dangerous spoilers.

We be tough, disciplined and consistent at end of season and peeps be dreadin playing da Bills by then. We be dangerous spoilers.

Amen, Pil. Been saying the same thing since Chan came aboard.

Tough, smart, disciplined.

Amen, Pil. Been saying the same thing since Chan came aboard.

Ya Doc, i'm really looking forward to seeing what kind of team chemistry and cohesion we have later on in the season. I'm looking for our guys to constantly be looking out for blood each and every game by then. During the next off season we can let loose some of the guys who don't quite have the killer team mentality and bring on board some new fresh blood thirsty talent.

By the end of this season, nobody, and I mean NOBODY is going to want to tangle with this team.

"Honey, honey...wake up...wake up...time to go to work"

Whew baby...I was having this awesome dream..........................