Kama Sutra for the kiddies of Helena, MT

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to remind everyone this is a Utah newspaper, with a Utah conservative agenda, which is very conservative, I am sure that it is not nearly as bad as the article will make it seem.

remember special lucky underwear, and a religion started in Palmyra, New York

Since Tom lost the ™, You're an idiot.

What does the last line mean, exactly...

They were NOT on the hunt, they were butthole ramming instead, so they probably didn't eat and died off... I am pretty sure they didn't have three shifts hunting... One hunted when everybody else hunted... If they didn't get killed first for disturbing/spooking the game others were trying to hunt. They deviated from the hunt because they were screwing right in the middle of it (the hunt).

Nature has a funny way of not protecting certain activities. It is the specific species that enables those activities.

Anyway... It was such a stupid analogy. :thumbsup:

I've got to admit, I don't really see what the big deal is teaching young kids the anatomical terms. Hell, they don't even say *how* they are going to do it. I know when I was in elementary school they separated the boys & girls and taught you about your own bodies. Is that really that big of a deal? They're just body parts.

I can understand wanting anal & oral sex to wait until after elementary school, same with same-sex relationships (it can bring up "if they can't have kids what do they do?") type of questions. Middle-school seems more appropriate for that.

I also have no problem teaching erotic art to high schoolers.

Really though, I don't think its a big deal, especially when the article doesn't say anything about how they're teaching a lot of it. Sounds more like a "OMG THEY SAID SEX" type of article to me.

And yeah, count me on the side that *doesn't* think homosexuality is unhealthy or unnatural.

:thumbsup::wallbash:

I agree with what you said... Every last part... Even the red! Really!

There are certain activities hetero/home that do make it unnatural and unhealthy though.

So anal sex is risky. And sex with lots of partners is risky.

How does that specifically make homosexuality more dangerous than heterosexuality?

Do you see your problem yet?

I don't know? Do hetero couples tend to be more promiscuous than homo couples. If it is the same or more, then you are right.

I just want to remind everyone this is a Utah newspaper, with a Utah conservative agenda, which is very conservative, I am sure that it is not nearly as bad as the article will make it seem.

remember special lucky underwear, and a religion started in Palmyra, New York

I don't know how true this is... But, did anyone catch MANswers? The bit about how to add 9 years onto your life. Polygamy! :thumbsup: Really... They claim the more you screw different females, the male will live longer!

:wallbash::wallbash:

This one doesn't spare the kindergartners... :thumbsup:

..."The curriculum would also teach kindergartners anatomical terms such as penis, vagina, breast, nipples, testicles, scrotum and uterus."...

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/7000481...under-fire.html

I think you have a misunderstanding of The Kama Sutra. This sounds like basic anatomy.

I don't know how true this is... But, did anyone catch MANswers? The bit about how to add 9 years onto your life. Polygamy! :rolleyes: Really... They claim the more you screw different females, the male will live longer!

:lol::lol:

I have seen the articles stating that having a wife will make you live longer. I fail to see how multiple wives would extend this benefit, nor why you would want to prolong the agony with multiple wives...

:rolleyes:

I have seen the articles stating that having a wife will make you live longer. I fail to see how multiple wives would extend this benefit, nor why you would want to prolong the agony with multiple wives...

Nature intends for men to suffer. Some choose to suffer more.

It was on the Spike TV show MANswers... Of course it probably is bogus. I wonder where they got the notion?