How would you describe the Bills in two words?

I saw this done on another site and thought it would be fun to do here.

How would you describe the Bills presently and in the future in two words? I'll start the bidding.

Present: stacking players

Future: division champs

my team

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over 14,000 posts & you think we'll believe you don't care? Now c'mon Chef Jim...don't make us barf out your cookies.

Just because I'm from WNY and like to chat with people from WNY doesn't mean I could give two ***** about this team any more. Very few of my 14,000 posts have been about this team. I think most of the veteran posters here will agree with that.

I saw this done on another site and thought it would be fun to do here.

How would you describe the Bills presently and in the future in two words? I'll start the bidding.

Present: stacking players

Future: division champs

Present: lacking talent.

Future: hopefully better.

Just because I'm from WNY and like to chat with people from WNY doesn't mean I could give two ***** about this team any more. Very few of my 14,000 posts have been about this team. I think most of the veteran posters here will agree with that.

I'm from WNY too & have been on the verge of not caring anymore either. It's been a long friggin decade, and to be honest. the last few years have been so pitiful, I've had enuf as well. But I have a question for ya: If CHIX is the real deal & they put together a winner, will you start caring again? I think I can bounce back if Gailey can get them to play like men again.

Present: Snatching defeat

Future: Jaws of victory

Seriously, this is the most frustrating, stress filled team I've ever rooted for.

I kinda like that though. The adrenaline was running in my veins in that Buffalo/NE game last year.

I'm from WNY too & have been on the verge of not caring anymore either. It's been a long friggin decade, and to be honest. the last few years have been so pitiful, I've had enuf as well. But I have a question for ya: If CHIX is the real deal & they put together a winner, will you start caring again? I think I can bounce back if Gailey can get them to play like men again.

That's a good question. I hate bandwagoners and I've really soured on the NFL television experience so I would be happy but I sure as hell wouldn't be hopping a plane to join the celebration in WNY. I'm thinking of getting season's tix to the Niners just so I don't have to watch the abomination that is the NFL on network TV.

That's a good question. I hate bandwagoners and I've really soured on the NFL television experience so I would be happy but I sure as hell wouldn't be hopping a plane to join the celebration in WNY. I'm thinking of getting season's tix to the Niners just so I don't have to watch the abomination that is the NFL on network TV.

I hate bandwaggoners too...I've been die hard Bills to the point of being immature for a long time. And you're right, the games on TV just aren't the same anymore. I'm beginning to think that feeling from the early 90's can never be recaptured. I don't know...maybe I'm finally growing up.