Favorite TV Show/Cartoon Show

taterhill

Which of the following shows is your fave?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following shows is your fave?

• The Simpsons
    • Family Guy
    • King of the Hill
    • South Park
    • Futurama

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ADULT SWIM on Cartoon Network!!  Why wasn't Aqua Teen Hunger Force a poll selection?  Space Ghost Coast to Coast, Sealab 2021, Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law, The Venture Brothers, they all RULE!!

PTR

143277[/snapback]

Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law ... Steve Colbert from the Daily Show is too funny on that show.

The new ATHF DVD is great !

Johnny Quest.

I will always have a soft spot for Rocky and Bullwinkle. When we split from three tanks to two in the platoon, we named one Rocky, and the other Bullwinkle. And for absolute innanity, Aesops Fractured Fairly Tales, R & B...the whole show in context. Good stuff. Kids today would be bored shitless.

Modern era? SouthPark, hands down.

For me it was toss-up between The Simpsons and the Family Guy. The Simpsons has the longevity but jumped-the-shark after the Phil Hartman tragedy. Basically i asked myself if both shows were on at the same time and could only watch one, Family Guy wins for more laughs, more pop-culture references per episode.

King of the Hill is hit-and-miss, but the episode where Hank bought crack thinking it was fish bait was hilarious.

Theres people out there watching Futurama?

Duckman

143347[/snapback]

THANK YOU! How the hell could we have forgotten Duckman? Absolutely hysterical.

Reminds me of some others from the early 90s that showed up right after the Simpsons got big, like The Critic (same producers as the Simpsons) and Dr. Katz.

Johnny Quest.

I will always have a soft spot for Rocky and Bullwinkle. When we split from three tanks to two in the platoon, we named one Rocky, and the other Bullwinkle. And for absolute innanity, Aesops Fractured Fairly Tales, R & B...the whole show in context. Good stuff. Kids today would be bored shitless.

Modern era? SouthPark, hands down.

143357[/snapback]

I have the complete set on DVD. Absolutely brilliant and would be a hit even if it debuted today.

FWIW, I laughed my ass off watching Comedy Central's new cartoon that spoofs reality television.