Favorite TV Show/Cartoon Show

taterhill

Which of the following shows is your fave?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following shows is your fave?

• The Simpsons
    • Family Guy
    • King of the Hill
    • South Park
    • Futurama

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for Futurama. Has anyone seen the episode where that Dr. Claw guy goes nuts? It's an absolute classic; the funniest show I've seen in any genre whatsoever. It'd be worth watching an entire season of Futurama just to see that one episode.

Futurama is good to great most of the time anyway.

<----------------The Plutonians agree with you  :doh:

Family Guy is great, I'm very happy its coming back with new episodes in March of 2005 on Fox.  The Simpsons is a close second, although I echo the sentiment that the last few years have been iffy at best.

143052[/snapback]

The sad part is that they won't have the original writers they had back then.

:D

All very funny, but I can't believe no one has mentioned Ren & Stimpy. Funniest fuggin' show ever. I just have to think about the show with Cousin Olaf and 'Don't whiz on the electric fence' and I start laughing.

Caught that 'Drawn Together' show while surfing before bed last night. Stupidiest thing I've ever seen. You guys must be drunk or stoned or both (not that that's a bad thing)when you watch it.

1.  South Park    I'm sorry, but people who don't see anything beyond little kids cursing just aren't paying attention or don't have any taste for biting and sarcastic social commentary.  For my money this is #1 all time.

143087[/snapback]

I agree. South Park hits a home run every week. Anyone who says it's just kids swearing has'nt really watched the show or watched it with their mind already made up that they werent going to like it. I hav'ent seen this weeks(Tivo'ed will watch this weekend) about Paris Hilton but I imagine it will be great.

1) "King of the Hill" (and I'm apparently the only one that thinks so)

-- It's the most realistic of the animated shows and there is always at least one laugh out loud moment for me in every episode.

2) "The Simpsons" -- seems to have gotten a bit more risque with age...look at the episodes of the first two seasons, and what seems subversive then is downright quaint now.

3) "Family Guy" -- OK, more laughs than KOTH, but it's even more risque than "The Simpsons". Stewie always makes me laugh, but Peter makes me cringe more often than not. Would be second with more episodes, and possibly make a run at first with more early "Simpsons"-style moments.

4) "South Park" -- Kenny's gone. As far as I'm concerned, the show died with him.

5) "Futurama" -- simply unwatchable.

Mike

1. South Park. There is always something laugh out loud funny. Anyone see last night's show? Butters in a bear suit with Paris Hilton passed out on his bed. It was "the darndest thing I ever seen". It was very, very funny.

2. Family Guy. Tired of seeing the same shows over and over and over. This would be #1 if the new ones were out.

3. Simpsons. The middle years especially when Conan O'Brien was writing episodes.

143159[/snapback]

I saw that South Park episode Wednesday. My wife and I were watching it from our hotel room in Philly. Great stuff! I love that song they sang at the end of the show. Hahahahaha!!!!!

I'd rank the Simpsons first, then South Park. I didn't really like Family Guy or Futurama much.

I think Aqua Teen Hunger Force is really funny and for adults.

142940[/snapback]

ATHF is one of the best shows on TV period.

"Sex with animals.....there's no time, man!"

"The real spaghetti got wet when I tried boiling it so..(inhales)....it's in the dryer!"

Of the five choices, South Park gets my vote. Last night's episode cracked me up. The sight of Butters in the bear outfit had me laughing the whole time.

The Simpsons was the best in its prime, but now the show is completely unwatchable. I'd say it's one of the worst shows on right now.