Off the Wall question!

Should there be a Bills only discussion forum on this board?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be a Bills only discussion forum on this board?

• 1. Yes
    • 2. No

theblackbear sees a wad of topics that don't relate to the Buffalo Bills sticking to the wall like chewed up big red bubble gum. Is this forum really open to any kind of sports topics?

If it is it should be changed. The Bills need their own section. Where's the Love?

theblackbear is here now so you can have a Buffalo Bills only board. theblackbear will hold it down.

Ya dig?

B)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume when you go to a bills game, EVERY word out of your mouth is about the bills. You never talk to the person next to you about ANYTHING else.

Unless that is the case, shut up.

There will always be OT - it's what makes the wall what it is.

I assume when you go to a bills game, EVERY word out of your mouth is about the bills. You never talk to the person next to you about ANYTHING else.

Unless that is the case, shut up.

There will always be OT - it's what makes the wall what it is.

142925[/snapback]

I'm willing to say the blackbear yells his own name when the blackbear is filleting theblackbears fish.

Keep the Stadium Wall forum but start a Bills Talk only forum as well.  A Bills message board without a Bills only discussion section just doesn't make sense to theblackbear. 

B)

142948[/snapback]

Well the blackbear better not the door hit the blackbears ass on the blackbears way out of here.

Keep the Stadium Wall forum but start a Bills Talk only forum as well.  A Bills message board without a Bills only discussion section just doesn't make sense to theblackbear. 

B)

142948[/snapback]

Your posts are giving me a headache -

Please go away and troll the Patsie boards...

Talonz thinks this would be best

A Bills message board without a Bills only discussion section just doesn't make sense to theblackbear. 

142948[/snapback]

Campy appreciates thelackbear's opinion on this topic, but Campy would also like to suggest theblackbear checks out BillsAddiction.com. Campy says they stay on topic. But Campy also wonders why theblackbear uses spaces and title-caps in theblackbear's screen name, yet theblackbear always refers to theblackbear in the 3rd person sans spaces and caps. This doesn't make sense to Campy. :lol:

Although I don't really fit into the family. I definately value how close this board is. It was remarkable to see everybody together at the Jax game and it wouldn't have had such a turnout if I didn't want to see how big of an assclown some of you guys and gals are in person. This is a great board, we pray for ones family, loath in enjoyment for ones children, and discuss important issues that some people don't have time to do in a bar or at a friends. So I like the idea of the open discussion board. And I hope that when I have trauma or excitement I can share it and recieve the friendship that I see all over the board. Plus if it weren't for OT posts we would be hating each other that much faster when the Bills are losing.

You can still have an open discussion board for your Sunday school topics but there should also be a Bills only board.

Message boards need organization.

Adding one board just for Bills Talk is hardly a loss to the complete forum. It's a bonus that will help bring in more Bills fans.

B)

You can still have an open discussion board for your Sunday school topics but there should also be a Bills only board. 

Message boards need organization. 

Adding one board just for Bills Talk is hardly a loss to the complete forum.  It's a bonus that will help bring in more Bills fans. 

B)

142995[/snapback]

Hey slappy...

We've been around longer than any other Bills forum. I guess we will be starting our 8th year very shortly. I hardly think you are there is anything you can say or suggest that hasn't been addressed in the late 90's...

So, just drop it. Really. There is no chance that is going to happen and it isn't even open to discussion.