Have you lost faith in Obama?

Beerball

Where do you fall regarding the Prez?  

130 members have voted

1. 1. How has your opinion changed?

• My faith is unwavering.
    • I have lost faith.
    • I never had faith to lose.
    • This is the most jacked up poll ever & your a idiot.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My true feeling is 3, but I chose 4 because I had to.

I dont have faith in any political figure head running this nation. They are to easily deceived and misled by their cabinets and other parties.

or perhaps they too easily deceive and mislead the public who run en masse to vote for them

or perhaps they too easily deceive and mislead the public who run en masse to vote for them

So in a nut shell we are all disheveld. And really we are all led to believe that someone is being misled by someone else who believes is misleading them. . .

Add: In simple TBD terms we are all too damn gullible

I never had faith in Obama to begin with. I have hope that he will be an effective president,not faith. I only have faith in my family and God. With the current situation the country is in,it would be very difficult to be a popular president imo. Hopefully he has the political skills to work with both sides to get thru these tough times. If the Republicans are able to take the congress in the next election that would be a good thing. It seems our country works best with a split in power that makes the 2 sides work together.

Politics aside,

THE SPENDING HAS GOT TO STOP!

If any of us ran our personal finances the way the current administration is running the countries, we would probably be in jail.

Politics aside,

If any of us ran our personal finances the way the current administration is running the countries, we would probably be in jail.

You're an idiot!

Sincerely,

Paul Krugman

Politics aside,

what about that prior administration? they not only spent way more money in a much dirtier manner, but also killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people AND we have absolutely nothing to show for it other than a bill which continues to grow...

at least most of this new spending is going to TRYING to improve the situation within the USA. spending money on the US is one thing. Flushing away a SURPLUS into trillions of dollars of ongoing debt should be a major crime.

I understand that Obama inherited the country in absolutely perfect condition. We had no problems and the economy was great. But it's Obama that ruined it in a matter of months. Probably spent all the US's money putting rims on Air Force One, right?

what about that prior administration? they not only spent way more money in a much dirtier manner, but also killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people AND we have absolutely nothing to show for it other than a bill which continues to grow...

Can you provide proof that the prior administration spent more? I'm not saying GWB didn't spend a lot of money, but the current pace of spending is staggering and unsustainable. Please provide me with proof of what you posted. I don't think you can because it's just not true.

You're an idiot!

sincerely,

Magox