Your Favorite Dead Musician

Chef Jim

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhh, another who doesn't understand the question. :unsure:

I just realized the confusion. Your favorite dead musician as in no longer living.

Hmm. Let's see here. All the musicians I listed are no longer living, and all are in the subset of "My Favorite". What didn't I understand?

Honestly, I still have no freaking idea what you are babbling about.

Ok I'll try it without the typo. You don't understand the difference between the word musician and musicians. I ask for your favorite dead musician and you give me nine.

Ok I'll try it without the typo. You don't understand the difference between the word musician and musicians. I ask for your favorite dead musician and you give me nine.

Ah. I underestimated both your shallowness and your pettiness

Even I didn't figure you could fail to understand how some people may be a tad too complex to limit a "favorite" to one individual.

Hell, even in a sport as cut and dry as Horse Racing (for example), any number of horses can finish 1st, in a dead-heat.

As I already noted, my list includes individuals in the group I would call "Favorite Musician". If adding an "s" to Musician makes it more understandable for you, be my guest and add it.

Ah. I underestimated both your shallowness and your pettiness

Even I didn't figure you could fail to understand how some people may be a tad too complex to limit a "favorite" to one individual.

Hell, even in a sport as cut and dry as Horse Racing (for example), any number of horses can finish 1st, in a dead-heat.

As I already noted, my list includes individuals in the group I would call "Favorite Musician". If adding an "s" to Musician makes it more understandable for you, be my guest and add it.

Oh I'm sorry, I forgot how complex you were. :blink:

SRV followed by Jerry

i saw SRV at darien right before he died- stood right in front of him a couple rows from the stage- best concert ever- i was driving on the 290 from NF back to buffalo when i heard he dies- man did that suck

i appreciate Jerry more now that he is gone than when i saw the dead- i was more of a Bob Weir guy-Jerry died the day my nephew Billy was born

Ronnie James Dio - best metal front man of all time - been listening to his Rainbow/Sabbath/Dio material straight sice hd died and rediscovering just how great it is. Rainbow in the Dark is possibly my favorite song of all time, and Sign of the Southern Cross amazes me - damn that's good stuff.....

yea i forgot about him- great voice and stage presence