Anyone want to know what a idiot thinks?

I noticed that as well. But other than that, there is not much to argue. He is basically spot on in 90% of his review. I do believe he is a little hard on the Bills (I think 4 wins is more realistic than 2).

The only paragraph I do disagree with is this one regarding out OL

Unfortunately, it doesn't get any better elsewhere. Right tackle Cornell Green is a Raiders reject who was whistled for 12 penalties in 2009. Guards Andy Levitre and Eric Wood struggled tremendously as rookies last year; Wood is even coming off a compound leg break. Center Geoff Hangartner was probably Buffalo's best offensive lineman last season, which is sad because he was pathetic as well.

Green wasnt really a cast off, he just wasnt retained, and I believe he was a solid addition. Wood and Levitre where the high points of our OL last year and I wouldnt say they "struggled tremendously" at all. But worst of all he says Hangman was our best lineman. That couldnt be farther from the truth. Hangman was stated the worst center in the league last season and I can believe it with how horrible he played. IMO he played a lot worse that Bell/Merideth/any of out LTs did. LT get all the attention but we need a new C just as badly (or a G cause Wood could play center)

Didn't read the article and am not going to, its a long summer and just can't wait to see some football...

getting tired of beating on that horse anyway.

If Green were worth a crap I suspect the Raiders would have kept him, that can be said about any decent player. "A solid addition" yea, just like Langston Walker.

The only thought that gives me some hope for the season Is that Chan Gailey knows what he is doing and might just build a good offense.

Go back to the late 80's and think what would have happened had the Bills hired a Dick Jauron instead of Marv Levy, and he hires Turk Schonert instead of Ted Marchibroda. Clearly, no "K gun"... no "counter trey"... no "no huddle" and no super bowls.

Logic dictates to me that this years O line will be just as bad as last years, perhaps even worse because the new O line coach has less experience. I'm willing to cast aside logic at this point and give Gailey the benefit of the doubt that he can coach up the players, the coaches, O line and the offense.

We will all see soon enough, only two months to go... :rolleyes:

Says who, one of the people that's been saying the same thing this time of year for how many straight seasons now?

Looks like a pretty damn spot on assessment to me.

I noticed that as well. But other than that, there is not much to argue. He is basically spot on in 90% of his review. I do believe he is a little hard on the Bills (I think 4 wins is more realistic than 2).

The only paragraph I do disagree with is this one regarding out OL

Unfortunately, it doesn't get any better elsewhere. Right tackle Cornell Green is a Raiders reject who was whistled for 12 penalties in 2009. Guards Andy Levitre and Eric Wood struggled tremendously as rookies last year; Wood is even coming off a compound leg break. Center Geoff Hangartner was probably Buffalo's best offensive lineman last season, which is sad because he was pathetic as well.

Green wasnt really a cast off, he just wasnt retained, and I believe he was a solid addition. Wood and Levitre where the high points of our OL last year and I wouldnt say they "struggled tremendously" at all. But worst of all he says Hangman was our best lineman. That couldnt be farther from the truth. Hangman was stated the worst center in the league last season and I can believe it with how horrible he played. IMO he played a lot worse that Bell/Merideth/any of out LTs did. LT get all the attention but we need a new C just as badly (or a G cause Wood could play center)

The guy can't even get the facts straight on who the Bills gained and lost in the offseason and you guys seem to think he has any idea of what he's talking about. All it takes is a Google search to find this stuff out.

I had an then I changed it to a. really who gives a !@#$.

I do. Grammar is important. Being able to assemble a sentence makes people think you know what you're talking about.

I do. Grammar is important. Being able to assemble a sentence makes people think you know what you're talking about.

Without a doubt, I agree with you. However, I think one must be open minded and allow oneself to look at other's shortcomings.

Once I did this, I was able to comprehend the general theme of his message. I must reiterate that I concur with him/her.

That is a sign of a true mature individual.

Here is what an idiot thinks:

"I never said i was content, I said there's no reason to be concerned, even a top QB talent would only be serviceable in a completely new offensive scheme."

Must be the only Bills fan not concerned about our QB situation.

Without a doubt, I agree with you. However, I think one must be open minded and allow oneself to look best others shortcomings.

Once I did this, I was able to comprehend the general theme of his message. I must reiterate that I concur with him/her.

That is a sign of a true mature individual.

You need to slap a little ol' apostrophe on others if you want to convey possession, Einstein. It's the button next to "Enter" on the keyboard.

Actually, it's a vowel sound, not a vowel.

An honest man, for instance. But I hear you.

I stand corrected, sir. A vowel sound requires an "an". Though there is some confusion whether it's "a historic" or "an historic".

PTR

I stand corrected, sir. A vowel sound requires an "an". Though there is some confusion whether it's "a historic" or "an historic".

PTR

I think I used to say "a historic" but now find myself saying "an historic." Weird.

Thats kind of how being a fan is dude. Are you an mpl troll too?

No, not at all. I don't read or post much, but what I find to be very interesting is how people here whose predictions are constantly off and have been for years call others idiots for simply telling it like it is.

Shouldn't you be calling them out for busting on the guy who is likely more right than they are?

And honestly, this is a repeating thing, so if that guy's an "idiot," then what does it make everyone calling him an idiot after the fact if he is, again, right, and they're wrong?

Seems to me it really makes them the real idiots, wouldn't you say?

Of course no one here will say that they're assessments were way off even after the fact. Everyone just continues on like they're some sort of genius.

Perhaps if Bills fans quit putting up with this garbage the team would be forced to do something real besides hire a bunch of retreads with even fewer credentials than the last batch.

Yeah, I know, we all owe them the benefit of the doubt. Sure.

Who was it, Einstein that said doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result was the definition of insanity. Maybe they ought to call this place the assylum.

Either way, calling people that are likely right an "idiot," doesn't say much for those calling them idiots. And is there any reason why the merits of the guy's opinion cannot be discussed instead of with one fell swoop the guy being called an idiot for putting up a pretty solid analysis, even if it was poorly written with typos and stuff?

Thats kind of how being a fan is dude. Are you an mpl troll too?

You wanna know why more people, intelligent ones too, don't post here?

It's exactly because of threads like this one.

One guy who's a fan of a team that has absolutely no right to be criticizing the team's critics calls someone an idiot for posting a pretty accurate piece. I doubt the guy gets paid much if anything at all, he puts his time to write the piece after doing his research or just knows what's going on because he's a fan, and all everyone can do is point out some spelling and grammar mistakes and call the guy an idiot.

Meanwhile, people that want to perhaps interact about the content of the piece are labelled trolls and called other names and made fun of and put down.

Yeah, really wants to make people that just enjoy the game want to come here and discuss the Bills, doesn't it.

You wanna know why more people, intelligent ones too, don't post here?

It's exactly because of threads like this one.

One guy who's a fan of a team that has absolutely no right to be criticizing the team's critics calls someone an idiot for posting a pretty accurate piece. I doubt the guy gets paid much if anything at all, he puts his time to write the piece after doing his research or just knows what's going on because he's a fan, and all everyone can do is point out some spelling and grammar mistakes and call the guy an idiot.

Meanwhile, people that want to perhaps interact about the content of the piece are labelled trolls and called other names and made fun of and put down.

Yeah, really wants to make people that just enjoy the game want to come here and discuss the Bills, doesn't it.

You hit the nail right on the head!

You hit the nail right on the head!

Thanks, but as you say, it's simply the truth. It really doesn't do much for me to think that Bills fans actually behave like that.

And notice, not one response, the same garbage will continue on other threads in perpetuity.

I guess OTOH there isn't really a whole lot to discuss these days regarding the Bills. Many fans that I talk to seem to be feeling like cheap whores these days.